PDA

View Full Version : book project : Meyer the Mechanic

khangle81
04-14-2003, 06:30 AM
Here is the second installment for the book. These posts are really not in order of the pages. Actually, I don't even know what the order is yet :confused: For this illustration, I'm just playing around with lines and colors after drooling for weeks now over Bengal daily post. Thanks man :) I also want to say thanks to the community for all their encouraging comments. I do read every words with great giddyness. Just because I don't have time to reply, please don't think I ignore them

http://www.khangle.net/Book/HandFixCloseUp_Low.jpg

Kirt
04-14-2003, 07:44 AM
:beer: That's fantastic! I can see the Bengal influence ... but it definately stands on it's own. Nice work on the mechanics ... it looks almost feasible.

efoo
04-14-2003, 09:06 AM
Nice work!!man! I been waiting for quite some time, LOL!! Anyway, hope 2 see ur final production very soon!! :beer:

azazel
04-14-2003, 10:55 AM
Cool, I can almost think of the Terminator (first one, there was scene when he cuts his hand and repairs something inside;)). Well done:thumbsup:

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 10:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.