PDA

View Full Version : Trackin a Colour Correct

arvindsond
11-07-2007, 11:24 PM
Hi all,

I've been traying a test to see if I can track a colour correct, but I can't seem to get it right.
I have some footage, I colour correct the actors head to any colour (just a test) and then add a transform and tracking tool, I then start to track but the colour correct polygon area doesn't move with the track over the frames.
I don't know which order is right or if i'm missing a certain tool.

Can anyone suggest anything, as it is a useful trick to colour correct one area of a frame and then have to track itself over the length of the scene.

Sonder!!

shortcut
11-08-2007, 01:36 PM
Hi sonder,

one way would be:

track a useful point on the footage, the result is a path
define the area to color correct, using a polygon
on the polygon control page, connect to the path:
yourPolygon -> center -> [RightClick] -> Connect To -> path
if you now have a position offset, select all poly points and drag them or change the path's center so that your poly mask is back in the initial position
now your poly mask moves depending on the tracking
Marcus

arvindsond
11-10-2007, 02:35 PM
Thx buddy, worked like a treat

Sonder!!

EricD
11-18-2007, 04:25 PM
There is also a useful tool script called "Attach mask xf stroke to path keep position tool" which handles the position offset for you.

santhanu80
12-16-2007, 03:56 PM
Hi all,

i m new to CG Society, and i m currently working as an Compositor in Fusion in an Animation Studio,i need 2 learn more about Fusion,if anybody knows any Free Fusion Tutorials plz reply me r to this mailid -- sriramrn@gmail.com

Help Me Guys and Gals plz..............

Ur's

Santhanu80

CGTalk Moderation
12-16-2007, 03:56 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.