PDA

View Full Version : how can i improve this

matmonkfish
11-06-2007, 01:27 PM
Hello, this is my 'final' 11 second club october entry...(4.8mb quicktime)

http://www.paculand.com/animation/

i am content with it for what it is, but know it could be improved for a showreel standard...i think he stops to much, needs more overlapping etc, more polish...

any particular advice?...(the more specific the better!)

thanks...Matt

Wilson-3d
11-06-2007, 04:08 PM
Hi Matt,

For me the overlapping is looking great and adding more would almost be too much but I imagine someone could find a place or two. My main comment is when he says "get him this UGH girl..." there seems to be a little too much mouth movement and it looks like during "Ugh" the mouth is shut to me. Could be you need to take out one of the mouth closes in that part just to simplify. Also at the end it looks like it may be shut when it should be open for just a second when he says "me". I think both may be resolved by just grabbing the mouth keys and moving them two frames forward so it looks like his mouth is open - and then the words come out. If you have already done that a little it may just be worth pushing them foreword even a few more. HTH a little.

Nice stuff,

Chris

CGTalk Moderation
11-06-2007, 04:08 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.