PDA

View Full Version : Kenyan Headmaster

mapoz
11-06-2007, 03:36 AM
I am still working on this piece but here is what I have so far. Please share your crits and thoughts on this rough animation.
Thanks

Link;

www.mapoz.com/blast.wmv

Wilson-3d
11-06-2007, 03:18 PM
Off to a good start.
A few things I noticed are both times he places both hands down on the table they hit at the same time. I think that will look better if you have them a few frames apart so they do not hit at the exact same time. Even two frames but you will have to play around. Also the big pointing had swoosh looks good but I think you could make it shine by adding more time on both ends of it and having it go across a lot faster. So the length of time is the same but more of the time is spent on both ends of it and less getting there. And watch the overlap on the fingers at the end after the point. When he puts his hands down the last few times you did not add the overlap. Lookin good!

Chris

mapoz
11-06-2007, 04:17 PM
Thank you very much for your input. You bring up some very good points and direction. i will definetly implement them into the piece. Especially the overlapping issue, now that you mention it, it does stand out.
Thanks again.

CGTalk Moderation
11-06-2007, 04:17 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.