PDA

View Full Version : PeterLiu's 3D Character animation demo reel

lyppeter
11-05-2007, 01:47 PM
HI,this is my demo reel,include each style animation i made these years(game,short movie,TV AD and so on),c&c are wellcomes,and i'm looking for job now.Thank you all!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4P8y2PWd_MM

mrtprodz
11-05-2007, 02:16 PM
Great reel, flawless animation I like the way you give life to characters,
maybe a better reel editing would have made it more professional (since
you work is really professional maybe some more attention to the video
would have been better) Haha I loved the short movie part :thumbsup:

lyppeter
11-05-2007, 02:45 PM
Thank you MistaT:bounce: you are the first one reply my work!I am waiting for an half hour h aha .thank u!
YES,i have not much time to made this reel better,i'm still working in a boring online game now,i wish i can join in great game like god of war or great movie like PIXAR'S,hehe
there's a long way to go,so there are more to learn.Recently i am studying kongfu and other fighting skill,hope to make a better reel later!
at last,wish you all can understand my english ,:blush:

mrtprodz
11-05-2007, 02:57 PM
Thank you MistaT:bounce: you are the first one reply my work!I am waiting for an half hour h aha .thank u!
YES,i have not much time to made this reel better,i'm still working in a boring online game now,i wish i can join in great game like god of war or great movie like PIXAR'S,hehe
there's a long way to go,so there are more to learn.Recently i am studying kongfu and other fighting skill,hope to make a better reel later!
at last,wish you all can understand my english ,:blush:

You English is just fine ;) I wish you all the best you've got some great animation skills,
keep at it :thumbsup: (as for work, I believe it's more or less a "patience" thing, if you really want
it it will come some day for sure :) )

CGTalk Moderation
11-05-2007, 02:57 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.