PDA

View Full Version : Studio Arts School, Hollywood

WayneZacMP
11-05-2007, 06:19 AM
A co-worker and I are considering taking animation and fx classes at this school. We like that they schedule classes which don't conflict with the work day. However, I hadn't heard of this school before. It's called Studio Arts, in Hollywood, link here:

http://www.studioarts.tv/

Anyone who has taken classes there, share your opinions please. We are interested in developing our skills for personal/hobby pursuits, not trying to become professional artists.

mummey
11-05-2007, 07:31 AM
Hollywood's premier 3D animation and visual effects training facility

Gnomon School of Visual Effects is also located in Hollywood. They've been there about ten years now.

Maybe they meant something else by using the word 'premier'?

SanjayChand
11-05-2007, 09:43 AM
A few Gnomon graduates have taught there.

:thumbsup:

Rickmeister
11-05-2007, 09:48 AM
The website looks a bit unprofesional imo ... but that doesn't say anything about the classes ofcourse.

WayneZacMP
11-06-2007, 05:44 PM
The website looks a bit unprofesional imo ... but that doesn't say anything about the classes ofcourse.

I agree. This is why I ask if anyone has taken classes, were they good?
We're considering Gnomon too, I didn't realize they also offer classes in the evenings, weekends.

CGTalk Moderation
11-06-2007, 05:44 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.