PDA

View Full Version : Ok fusion users, I have a question for you.

rhodar
11-01-2007, 07:45 AM
*edited a little so I don't sound so much like a tool* :)

Hi guys,

I have only recently started using fusion, as of a week or two ago, and previously used after effects for all my composition. I got the hang of the node based compositing within a couple hours of playing around with it, and much prefer working with fusion over after effects for any sort of complex compositing.

In fusion I see problems when I keyframe a slight upsizing of the image (to simulate a really subtle zoom) I get grid-like artifacts.

So pretty much I want to know am I missing something, I know it is likely that this has an easy fix, just need someone to point me in the right direction.

Thanks for your time.

Cheers,

Rhodar.

theotheo
11-01-2007, 09:21 AM
Now don't take this the wrong way, but have you turned on the "high quality" button?

-the0

rhodar
11-01-2007, 01:58 PM
Ok... I feel stupid now... I thought it would be something simple, but not "that" simple. Haha!
I guess you just get used to the way after effects automates things, and with the extra control of fusion you are required to press a couple of extra buttons. :shrug: Next time I shouldn't try working these things out in the hours which any sane person would be asleep at.

It takes me only an hour or so to get the hang of nodes, but I screw up on some little button, just my luck.

Cheers mate for the tip.

theotheo
11-01-2007, 09:05 PM
No problem mate, glad i could help :)

-theo

CGTalk Moderation
11-01-2007, 09:05 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.