PDA

View Full Version : Pascal Challange WIP-Y-Guy

Y-Guy
01-07-2002, 10:35 PM
Hello all! I thought it would be just the time to introduce some 2D art, because I believe it is also allowed.
Here is a link to my WIPs:
http://www.members.home.net/yuriyr/critique/challange.htm

There are several of them there (scrool down to see more). I hope to get some critique on these peices, because I am still young and only in gr11.

Thank you, and good luck on the contest, it is proving to be spectacular! :D

Pentagramma
01-07-2002, 11:24 PM
Hi there!

Nice start. But itīs a little difficult to see the details - maybe you should try a more dynamic, and frontal pose.

Particularly, I would like to see more of the face, and shoulders.

Good luck on the Challenge!

pascal_blanche
01-08-2002, 02:26 AM
good start! but we don`t understand what he is doing...

good tip to achieve clean sketches: try to reproduce your sketch one a clean paper by transparency or use a light table...
you `ll see the difference, you`'ll be able to push forward your drawings and details ( that`s how I work for my concepts)

fellipe
01-08-2002, 08:43 AM
yhea finaly...some 2-d work. so far so good...will be the final version in colors?

Y-Guy
01-08-2002, 09:18 PM
Thx for the tip Pascal, I need to get a light table. And, yeah, Ill make it with colors, its just that I do not have the time to colr it all beacuse I am in school. But, nevertheless, the work will be done by the deadline!

fellipe
01-08-2002, 09:26 PM
yhea...i'm killing myself between the school and the deadline too. i wont make everything in color, since the 2d chalengers need to draw several perspectives...oh well

Y-Guy
01-08-2002, 09:58 PM
I like CG Talk and all of the forums out there, cause they give a chance for all of us 3D/2D artists to share our work and expertise, and students are welcome! :D

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 01:26 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.