PDA

View Full Version : Venom and Colossus

AndHolzmeister
10-16-2007, 07:32 PM
Hi guys, those are two tests for a animation i am planning to make in which those two guys are gonna fight each other, i wanted to test how the shading and scenario would behave.

Here are the links for the animations:

http://www.animation.art.br/animation/venom_test01.mov
http://www.animation.art.br/animation/colossus.mov

And here you can see a still from each characters, C&C are very welcome:

http://www.animation.art.br/forums/venom_colossus.jpg

SoLiTuDe
10-16-2007, 07:42 PM
Flippin awesome! :eek: Can't wait to see where you go with this!

...don't much like the stiff expression on colussus' face, but man it all looks great!

depleteD
10-16-2007, 07:46 PM
Excellent attention to detail.
I like this very much, I am also a big fan of marvel characters. SO this is like bam! All up in my face.

Your lighting is stellar.

Keep up the good work man.

PostProductionGuy
10-16-2007, 08:27 PM
Amazing :thumbsup:

NcatDesigner
10-16-2007, 08:43 PM
It's a good animation but I find the movements a little mechanical.

Very interesting, Keep on!!

P.S: I'd like pretty much the second scene

Abazaba
10-17-2007, 01:56 AM
Modeling, texturing, lighting, rendering.................Beautiful. My only crit is the animation. Kinda stiff. Maybe post a WIP playblast to get some fresh eyes on it before render. Still.......... Gorgeous.

thedaemon
10-17-2007, 04:50 AM
The animation is a bit mechanical in the timing and spacing. Also the arc's could better on the head turns. When you turn their heads, have a bit more of and up or downward rotation. For the timing and spacing issues. Try adjusting the splines to be more rounded and 'fuller'. Don't forget anticipation. Before you move one way, you move the other a small amount. really nice work you have here.

Booyah
10-18-2007, 09:16 PM
Looks Stellar. They should have used your venom for the movie:buttrock: You just need someone to do the animation and you would have a great team.

ilusiondigital
10-18-2007, 11:17 PM
great great great, i really love your venom... the traditional venom and not the cheap copy of the 3rd part of the film.

I specially love the shader and render of venom, can you tell us more info about all the proccess.... ??

All the best

Victoro Marin
victor@lusiondigital.com

girando
10-18-2007, 11:23 PM
ah wow the models are amazing. Agree - your Venom should've been used for the third spidey.. Tweak the animation a little smoother and it's got it all :thumbsup:

Geuse
10-19-2007, 12:26 AM
this I can't wait for!!
really nice!

AndHolzmeister
10-19-2007, 03:39 AM
Hey, thank you guys for all the critics... I really appreciate and i do agree to all of them, those are still test, i just rendered them out to see how the shading is coming out in movement... i need to make a good facial rig for Colossus too, i just modeled a blend shape for now... as for the future fight i will make with those guys i promisse i will be more carefull with the curve editor... keep posting your critics please.

Scob
10-19-2007, 12:38 PM
HUGE !!:arteest:
Can t wait to see the fight ! ^^

Cheers

Jerome

BartokDesign
10-21-2007, 08:37 AM
O colossus ficou sensacional, a lingua do venom fico esquizita um pouco achei, enfim pelo q entendi eh mais um teste de render neh? Demais cara.

Abraco

:thumbsup:

Chicano3000X3
10-21-2007, 05:41 PM
damn, that's freakin' insane man! how long did this take you?

GQmonsieurGQ
10-22-2007, 09:04 PM
Amazing modeling and texturing. Are you using polygon modeling or nurbs for the characters?

cgmadvin
10-23-2007, 11:11 AM
Excelent work and what a tease.
Can't wait to see the rest:thumbsup:

AndHolzmeister
10-24-2007, 01:34 PM
after that street fightr 4 teaser, of Ryu and Ken fighting each other i will have to push my limits on this!!!

CGTalk Moderation
10-24-2007, 01:34 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.