PDA

View Full Version : The Crow "woman"

CABRAMACHO
04-09-2003, 02:14 PM
http://www.danielching.com/folder/m01.jpg

megra
04-09-2003, 04:27 PM
that's pretty^^ is it sposedta be the Crow in drag?

Ryiinn
04-09-2003, 05:51 PM
I really like the sepia tones of the image...the contrast of light/dark is lovely :)

bostondv
04-09-2003, 06:23 PM
fantastic!

I really like the way you shaded it. great sepia tone too. very nice.

yellowworm
04-10-2003, 05:04 AM
love it!

efoo
04-10-2003, 05:58 AM
Great! just a little comment on her hair, could be slightly blend smoother. I just love the tone, great job!! :bounce: :bounce:

CABRAMACHO
04-10-2003, 12:05 PM
THANKs for atentions :D

ae EFOO... I gave one arranged in the image, the hair and retouched the face :thumbsup:

Rocker_Pavao
04-11-2003, 09:22 PM
Very interesting! e a good technique.

it makes a colorful version!:thumbsup:

Kimded
04-13-2003, 12:38 AM
Wonderful. I loved the use of sepia toning, the "crow" aspects add that little something extra.

DOOMNINJA
04-13-2003, 03:52 AM
front page please!

Oh, Im not sure about this, but check out the right hand. The perspective on the hand makes it seem like the knucles should be faceing us more? Maybe if you perhaps defined them a bit, maybe shortend up the distance between the first and second knucles?. I dunno.
I like the subtlte hints the semi translucent fabric gives to her breasts. Perhaps if you painted some folds where the fabric pressed against her niples? Just thinking, if its windy the fabric may be pressed against her body a bit more. Depending on the angle i guess, otherwise the clothing may just be billowing. :shrug: Just a thought.

Man, i can't stop looking at this, so cool Must be the colour scheme ;) .

- Doom

P.S. Oh, the cuff on her right arm is blowing the opposit way the hair is i think? unless its billowing. The left arm cuff seems to be a different style than the right one as well. Unless the left is buttoned or tied up. Maybe folded? Ahh, whos throwing garbage at me? stop that! eeeeee (again, great job Cab!)

BiTMAP
04-13-2003, 04:49 AM
its nice work thar, I do indeed love those colours as well. I'm not usualy one to jump the bandwagon though.

CABRAMACHO
04-13-2003, 08:15 AM
You have reason, how much to the anatomy, but I wanted to define more the face of the personage and what he remained to be faster, without worrying me about details, the times depends on my inspiration taste to detail but the times I am without patience :shrug: , between these days I will be placing here an image VERY detailed and worked (CONAN the barbarian)em that I took some days to conclude, but I liked very resulted it:thumbsup:

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 09:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.