PDA

View Full Version : 11 second club rough animation...please crit

matmonkfish
10-09-2007, 04:10 AM
hello there!

please take a look a my latest rough animation for octobers 11 second club contest. any crits are welcome...bear in mind the animation is initial, though the bases of it is there.

http://www.paculand.com/11SecondClub/

v24 shows the whole scene with roughed background characters and room.

v25 is just the main character, if you wanna look at that closer.

thanks

Jstewart
10-09-2007, 07:18 AM
good start. I think that he moves in and out of that hunched pose too many times, his torso going up and down through the whole shot. Although I think the timing of most of his movements work well with the dialog. I think mabe he need to do something just a little more interesting with his actions. alot of the poses are very similar, and the left hand is always going up and down too. mabe have him react more with the set and props, a bit like you've done with the way he wipes his nose on the sniffle. the set and the girl tide up are funny. but mabe the cop is distracting. Anyway the timing seems good for now I would think about trying something differnt with one or two of the poses

matmonkfish
10-09-2007, 12:17 PM
you are totally right, thanks, something strange about the up and down..and some kind of interaction would help.

CGTalk Moderation
10-09-2007, 12:17 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.