PDA

View Full Version : Intro to Vray For Cinema 4d Tutorial

paulselhi
10-07-2007, 09:39 AM
This is a very basic overview of vray for c4d, don't bother if you have vray as it is only meant to show the concepts for those who are interested but don't have it

See my sig for the link, it is to be found in the tutorials d/l section

paulselhi
10-08-2007, 06:28 AM
Just a note for those who are having permission problems.. you have to be a member of my forum to be able to download

As mentioned above this is a basic overview of vray 4 c4d, about an hour so it cannot cover anything in depth, but is does show the main areas of interest.

I will be making a whole series of free indepth tuts on all aspects of vray4c4d, it is not that i consider myself in any way an expert but all the info is already out there for free on the net, just geared for max. It is not too great a leap to translate this info to cinema 4d

Rich-Art
10-08-2007, 07:30 AM
Thanks paul,

I'm looking forward to see more....

Peace,
Rich_Art. :thumbsup:

paulselhi
10-08-2007, 07:44 AM
Actually i have working as an undercover agent in maxland for some time now gathering useful vray info for us, my cover is now blown and i am coming home with plenty of intelligence

Thing is whilst in maxland i think i experienced the stockholm syndrome.

rsquires
10-08-2007, 09:53 AM
I'm sorry Paul but a link would be really useful. I have to say your site is very confusing and I can't for the life of me find anything to do with Vray on it. If would really like to see it but I have ended up entirely frustrated.

regards

richard

PS Just tried to google Vray on your site and nothing either.

paulselhi
10-08-2007, 10:54 AM
follow the first sig link ( tutorials), on the main page to the left you will see a list of new threads, vray is there. At the bottom of the age you will see a list of new posts, vray is there.

If you look at the top left you will se a link to tutorials you will find the vray tut under cinema 4d

On the top menu bar you can see a link to downloads, you can find the tut in the tutorials/cinema 4d downloads

rsquires
10-08-2007, 11:33 AM
I think the problem is that when I click this link the browser just stops and hangs.

http://www.black-and-white-to-color.com/ipbsfx/

I am using Camino, Safari, Firefox on Mac OSX

rich

paulselhi
10-08-2007, 12:15 PM
sorry the site takes a while to load because some pratt or pratts are overloading the sql server during the day. My host made the big mistake of offering a whole rake of free easy install forum chat and other php type software. Now virtually everone has some sort of sql databse running and sometimes it cripples the service

seagate
10-08-2007, 05:04 PM
Thanks paulselhi.

govinda
10-08-2007, 08:35 PM
Hey Paul, I'm very eager to see the tutorial, but your site is insanely slow. I've been trying for over 30 minutes to get the tutorial, after waiting 15 minutes just to get to the page with the link! Maybe at night GMT when the other users on your server are asleep and traffic dies down.

paulselhi
10-09-2007, 04:20 AM
here is a link

http://www.black-and-white-to-color.com/tutorial/vraytut1.rar

artzfx
10-09-2007, 06:01 AM
Hi Paul,

Really appreciate you making this video tute available (especially given it is 42 minutes long). Great tute to get those of us brand new to VRAY an understanding of it to get up and running quickly.

Cheers,
Neil.

rsquires
10-09-2007, 07:13 AM
Paul thankyou very much for posting this. It's really generous of you to share this with us and I appreciate the time you have spent doing this.

However I think you need to change your server because it's way too slow. From a previous post it sounds like your'e not too happy with them either

All the best

Richard

afternooncoffeeboy
10-11-2007, 05:03 PM
thank u so mutch mate, lookin forward to see sum more vrayforc4d stuff :thumbsup:

CGTalk Moderation
10-11-2007, 05:03 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.