PDA

View Full Version : Characture Project - Looking for character sketcher

fourd
04-08-2003, 04:33 AM
<previously posted in the "Collaboration forum">

I've always wanted to do a parody of some of my family members. The only problem is I don't want my meshes to be photo perfect rather I would like to create some characture personalities for them, then model them in 3d for animation.

Would anyone be interested in doing some characture sketches from photo's suitable for modeling. (Front, side, back).

I want them to look like the person, but cartoony, and something that reflects a personal trait or personality.

fourd
04-10-2003, 04:16 PM
*bump*

I need some one that would be able to take a photograph and sketch out a characture of an individual for me to use as a template in LW to model from.

I would need a front view, and side view for sure, and if you want a perspective.

You can add the images to your portfolio as well as a rendered image of the mesh.

I want to create my extended family in 3D because they are such good natured fun people, I just think it would be cute.

In all there would be around 13 - 20 individuals, so there's enough for everyone to try from.

Post here if anyone is interested, I'll post the pics for you to sketch from. Sketches would have to be sent to me in digital format.

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 07:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.