PDA

View Full Version : Original Game: RIFT

modeling-man
04-08-2003, 12:00 AM
Hi, modeling_man here. I'm looking for experienced artists preferably excellent at texturing, and animating to help round out my art team. We are using Max as our program of choice, but if you are awesome at Maya we will still give you a shot.

We are creating the game for the www.nextyearsgame.com and are looking for some artists to help finish up the vehicles, buildings, and environment we are working on. The game is an RTS/FPS of sorts, set in the future (ofcourse) with models ranging 1500 and under. We are only really looking for production people seeing as the concepts are done. The game is due in July, so we need dedication and your time. If you can not drop 10 + hours a week into this don't bother applying. Previous game experience is not required we just want good artists, that are cool and have a lot of freetime to help out.

Here's the site. There are some screenshots of the most finished works up.
http://www.adrenal-studios.com/~Paradigm/index.php

Thanks,
B
P.S. Feel free to PM/email me with further questions.

do0d
04-08-2003, 03:49 AM
wow, really great concept art!!! good luck!!!

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 08:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.