PDA

View Full Version : Looking for character sketcher - Characture family

fourd
04-07-2003, 11:13 PM
I'v always wanted to do a parody of some of my family members. The only problem is I don't want my meshes to be photo perfect rather I would like to create some characture personalities for them, then model them in 3d for animation.

Would anyone be interested in doing some characture sketches from photo's suitable for modeling. (Front, side, back).

I want them to look like the person, but cartoony, and something that reflects a personal trait or personality.

fourd
04-07-2003, 11:21 PM
I tried to change the topic title to reflect the project, but it wouldn't let me , sorry.

fourd
04-10-2003, 02:49 PM
I have some images's ready if any one would care to try sketching them out for me.

Please.

unLevel
04-10-2003, 06:16 PM
you have pictures of your family? or concept sketches?

fourd
04-10-2003, 06:21 PM
I have scanned pictures(camera) that I would like to have characture sketches down so that I may model meshes from them.

I would like to start with my brother Joey. He is down syndrome and loves wrestling (especially girls).

This is probably the first characture I would want done.

http://www.thebrycechronicles.com/four_d/family/Jojo.jpg
http://www.thebrycechronicles.com/four_d/family/Jojo2.jpg

Care to take a stab.

fourd
04-14-2003, 09:48 PM
*bump*

Anyone?

JIII
04-15-2003, 03:42 AM
unfortunately as you well know there just are not that many good scetchers out there.

2D guys are just hard to find. but good luck, you will need it.

noen
04-15-2003, 09:45 PM
um...i know that i could do it but my first thought is that i wouldnt want to hurt anyones feelings - how would your brother resond if he saw a sketch of himself that was not very flattering?

hummmmmm.....let me think this one over a bit kay?

fourd
04-17-2003, 02:39 PM
Well, I don't want ugly pictures:rolleyes:

Cartoony depicting there personality. So for Joey I picture him as a wrestler with a championship belt.

----------------

But don't worry about Joey's feelings. He's good humoured and would get a kick out of it... Look at them pictures..That's him goofing around when he's supposed to be posing.:)

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 08:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.