PDA

View Full Version : Where's the Updates?

Kirt
04-07-2003, 09:52 AM
Haven't seen anything new in a few days ... I'm hoping that everyone is just working hard on their projects and haven't had time to post an update.

I know that I've been away as well ... I'm working on the storyboards. I'm still shooting for the end of this month to have them all posted (even if some are not completely colored).

How's everyone else doing? :wip: :shrug:

Swoop
04-07-2003, 02:49 PM
Well jellyfish should be done.. i'm just waiting for some info about where i should upload that .obj file.

I cant take on a nwe assignment for a small while, as we are extremely busy in school for the time being :D

unLevel
04-07-2003, 09:15 PM
Speaking of updates, is no one using the host?

I checked there the other day, and those of you whom I am hosting have only uploaded a few things, is something wrong with the host?

DimitrisLiatsos
04-08-2003, 01:16 PM
:buttrock: I will be updating soon enough ....some crazy work here at the office although this is not an excuse for not updating....damn .....u are right!!! ...:rolleyes: :wip: :wip: :wip:

P.S : this thing also with the war in Iraq has affected me very much also...couldn't sit down in front of my pc with all these things going on ...but i will get back on track right away !!!:wip: :wavey:

nottoshabi
04-08-2003, 05:35 PM
I have been animating with the alien and I will post something soon, I have been waiting on some feed back on the alien rig but I guess no news is good news. Other than that I'm siting tight and waiting on some more models.

Swoop
04-08-2003, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by unLevel
Speaking of updates, is no one using the host?

I checked there the other day, and those of you whom I am hosting have only uploaded a few things, is something wrong with the host?

well i dont have acess to anywhere to upload the files for you guys... pm me dude

Rice ManX
04-09-2003, 08:02 AM
hmmm i know ive been goin pretty slow, but work has bogged me down during nights, and stomach flu kept me quite busy for past 3 days! so im sorry if no updates, but i still havn't lost any interest! hopefully soon i will post somthing its just the changes arn't big enouph yet to be of much importance.

BlueCougar
04-10-2003, 12:49 AM
I put some progress up that I did this afternoon. Just need some direction from the questions I've asked to proceed further. :thumbsup:

kokoro
04-11-2003, 12:11 PM
i think my cow model is ready (if kirt agrees that is ;) ) but i did not get the info where i can upload the model ? could anyone tell me ? (and how to do this, please tell me also )

the alien i am doing needs some more of my attention. that is difficult, but i try doing it fast es possible.

JIII
04-11-2003, 07:01 PM
I have been on spring break for the past week or so so I am very behind on updating my model. maybe next wedsenday hopefully.

JDex
04-11-2003, 09:19 PM
I'm still here, just learning some XSI basics so that I can crank this gun out for ya...

Kirt
04-12-2003, 02:20 AM
OK ... good to know no one has bailed on me. :D
I'll take a good look at the updates this weekend (sometime) and get back to you all.

If you haven't recieved the ftp info, then you need to PM unLevel. He's hosting the files for us.

JDex
04-12-2003, 06:49 AM
Also, I think what looks like a hyatis is a chance for you to get some more storyboards and concepts done... I personally need that sketch detailing the grenade launcher component of the gun with a bit more info on the look of the inards so I am clear on how it is to animate when it opens...

cya soon

JIII
04-14-2003, 02:59 AM
Run everyone. People are abandoning the project. The central stanke authority is starting to lose its once iron will with which it controled its many vastly diffused members with a terrible iron grip.

The project is finished run for your lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just kidding folks I just had to say that. don't worry we havent abandoned you (yet) Kirt. ;) :)

Aearon
04-22-2003, 11:08 AM
hey, i just wanted to check back with you after a pretty long time (sorry for that)

i have some very important exams coming up in may

i'll only be able to churn out some stuff in mid-may, but i guess i'll be able to finish my cockpit model in a short time then, as i'll be more or less finished with school by that time :beer:

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 08:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.