PDA

View Full Version : composite nightmare

mark_battista
04-07-2003, 03:42 AM
Hi I have my composite working and have added text etc. The only problem is that my text and other parts of my composite only last for the duration of one frame. I have been into the timeline and tried to extend the little bars to make each last longer. The only problem is that when i try and stretch the timebar it wont do it. I was just wondering if anybody could shed any light on the problem as I'm totally confused. Also if anybody could point me in the right direction to some tutorials in combustion other than the 3d buzz ones and the ones that come with the package, then it would be much appreciated. Thank you
regards
Mark Battista

Chris
04-07-2003, 03:51 AM
You'll find that every layer you have can only ever be as long as the footage flowing into it. So if you find you can't extend your layer any further, open up the 'operators' so you can see the 'footage' thingie™& extend that first - it will either extend the layer & operators at the same time, or it wont & you'll have to then drag out your layer manually (it depends on how you are sitting & the ambient room temperature :D)

eudemonie
04-07-2003, 03:16 PM
sorry to say that, but you dont need other tuts,
what you need is a look in the manual!

-
eu

mark_battista
04-08-2003, 02:12 AM
and where can i get a copy of the manual

beaker
04-08-2003, 03:59 AM
it should have come with the software when you bought it. Also there is the online manuals.

Br0nZiLLa
04-08-2003, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by mark_battista
and where can i get a copy of the manual :eek: :wavey: :shrug:

dmeyer
04-08-2003, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by mark_battista
and where can i get a copy of the manual

You received both an online and dead-tree version of the manual when you bought the software. RFTM.

mark_battista
04-09-2003, 03:14 AM
hmmmm never got a dead tree version, better get in touch with discreet. However i did find the online one, its besides the point tho, id much rather hav a dead tree version.
regards
mark battista

Chris
04-09-2003, 04:00 AM
get on to them, There should be a dead tree manual, as well as another, with tutorials in it... ( I think, I've never actually opened that one. Poor trees... dying in vain like that)

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 09:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.