PDA

View Full Version : New Reel and Website

Jstewart
09-27-2007, 05:41 PM
www.jeremypstewart.com (http://www.jeremypstewart.com)

Hi guys, Just put together a new web site, and cut together two different versions of my reel. One focused on Character animation, the other on Creature. Most projects are either one or the other so I decided to make two focused reels instead of one. I'm about to start hunting for another contract, but I figured I better get some CC from you guys before putting it out there. Thanks for your comments,

Jeremy Stewart

www.jeremypstewart.com (http://www.jeremypstewart.com/)

Delucubus
09-27-2007, 08:38 PM
What's up Jeremy,

A lot of good work you've got there! I think you could have one solid reel if you combined parts of the character and creature reel. There were some stewart shots that I thought weren't as good as others that could be trimmed as well as the dragon shots at the end of the creature reel. Put the Charlotte stuff in for sure, those are all pretty strong. I also didn't feel that some of the alien thing shots and the feet dancing shot were as strong.

Also, if you have dialog shots get the dialog in there! I wanted to hear the penguin's dialog.

Anyway, I think if you trimmed a little you could make your reel even stronger.

Jstewart
09-28-2007, 07:37 PM
Thanks, yeah you're right, quality over quantity. However I had one reel with a mix of both styles of animation and I kept hearing potential employers asking me to see more of one or the other. I'll trim the fat off the 2 reels for sure though,

Cheers,

jer

thedoc
10-01-2007, 03:25 PM
Hey there, haven't seen your reels yet but your site and resume says you've done a lot...

Jstewart
10-01-2007, 06:30 PM
yeah I've been prettty lucky to have had a chance to work at so many places. I don't feel right unless I'm either working, traveling or both, haha. I noticed you're from Zimbabwe, is there much CG work there? Africa is at the top of my list of places to visit.

CGTalk Moderation
10-01-2007, 06:30 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.