PDA

View Full Version : character concept: odin: ff remake

cakeypigdog
04-06-2003, 11:03 PM
hi there,
heres my latest bit of concept work. its odin from final fantasy. for a comp over at cgchat (to design a remake of an existing final fantasy character for a sequel). i've put a good few hours into this but am not 100% happy with it... any comments and sugestions for its improvement would be very much appreciated. i am at one of those 'can't quite put my finger on it' moments: already adjusted it twice: its getting better...
cheers!!

http://cakeypigdog.tripod.com//sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/odincomp.jpg

Xinoz0r
04-08-2003, 08:44 PM
:drool: c00l c00l.... looks nice....

baaah888
04-09-2003, 01:04 AM
hmmm i dont know about not being happy about it, it looks pretty ace :)

but i supose if you want some crit.... hmmmm..... ok maybe the sword, add a glow or some pagan designs etc,

even without change its sweet.

Radacci
05-17-2003, 03:18 PM
cool!, i've allways wanted to see odin art:) anyways, could you make a FF8 odin? i think he is the coolest of the different odins thats been out there :)

Up to it! make all of the aeons from ffx, and GFs from ff8 too! ;)

devilishman
05-18-2003, 09:41 AM
i like ur colour style dude,which software u are using? ps or painter? i'm a ps newbie though... :P

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 09:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.