PDA

View Full Version : NO reply with forgotten password

sktrayeon
04-06-2003, 06:37 PM
Hello, This is really ambassador:wavey:

I was trying to log back on here but I had forgoten my password, so I clicked the "forgot your password" option and entered my email adress ( Sktray@aol.com ) and had not gotten a reply yet to get my password, which I have done before:wip: and it only took a minute to get the reply and it has been a day and half.:surprised

so I created a temp account to this becasue I had seen no way to get help other than having to post here.

sktrayeon
04-07-2003, 08:29 PM
anyone, mods??:shrug: :shrug: :scream:

leigh
04-07-2003, 08:29 PM
Checking this out now ;)

leigh
04-07-2003, 08:37 PM
Password is being mailed to Ambassadors email address now :)

sktrayeon
04-07-2003, 08:57 PM
Huh, I did get the "reply to thread" mail, but I nothing else...:shrug: ...I am having this same exact problem on the LWG forums:hmm: They said they sent me the password to my adress (SKTRAY@aol.com) but I recieved nothing. You should try to send it as a PM to me on here:shrug:

Thanks for the reply btw

Maya Ayanami
04-08-2003, 08:07 PM
maybe you should try an easier password to remember. you can change them ya no.
maybe it is because you have aol. I have aol and I cant post anything when I am at home so I am forced to use the school computers.

I hate aol(sorry if i affended you(not likey))

Maya Ayanami
04-08-2003, 08:08 PM
sorry but this was supposed to be a new thread not a post and I get the "you dont have permission" screen when I try to delete it.

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 08:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.