PDA

View Full Version : search guy(read the message)

Zmaster
04-06-2003, 01:23 PM
well we are recruting. A chance, we search the following persons (warning: we search skilled person...):
-a coder who skill into coding network or fixing bug in HL or making linux server version of mod (the 3skills will be welcome)
-a skinner (he will do apply texture on model)
-an animator
-two solo mappers who understand a great of scripting animation of HL and have a lot of idea to instigate a solo adventure.
well cavity, it is necessary to be justified and to make a minimum of job per week...

-un skinneur (il appliquera les textures)
-un animateur de model
-deux mappeurs solos qui connaissent bien le scriptage des animations de HL et qui a plein d'idée pour dynamiser une aventure solo.

bien évidement, il est nécessaire d'être motivé et de faire un minimum de boulot par semaine

the website www.stargatetc.com

unLevel
04-06-2003, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Zmaster
(warning: we search skilled person...):
-a coder who skill into coding network or fixing bug in HL or making linux server version of mod (the 3skills will be welcome)
-a skinner (he will do apply texture on model)
-an animator
-two solo mappers who understand a great of scripting animation of HL and have a lot of idea to instigate a solo adventure.
well cavity, it is necessary to be justified and to make a minimum of job per week...

Somehow I don't think that this is what cgtalk's Collaborative TEAM Projects Forum was created for?

Dude, this is a forum where we work as a team to create things, not "it is necessary to be justified and to make a minimum of job per week"...

Just keep that in mind in the future, ok?

Zmaster
04-06-2003, 01:46 PM
excuse me,but i don't known where i can post this message,have you an idea ?

do0d
04-06-2003, 01:51 PM
if it's for paid positions i think you should post it in the 'studios hiring' if it's not then it's probbly ok here..:D
gud luk

Zmaster
04-06-2003, 02:11 PM
it's an half life modification,it's free is not for make money,just for the fun of make a modification of a game based on the stargate sg1 serie

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 09:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.