PDA

View Full Version : any game art concept you want modelled???

do0d
04-06-2003, 03:50 AM
i'm desperate for some motivation and something to work on. if you want some game concepts to be modelled i'd give it a shot .. thanks..:D

ps. i'd like to try characters and environments..

unLevel
04-06-2003, 12:29 PM
somewhere a few threads down, there's a guy who wants a ninjai modeled...

And I'm sure that there are dozens of projects that just need a motivated modeler to get them off and running:thumbsup:

Or, if you're up to it, I'm sure Kirt Stanke has some things for ya up in the Alienz project forum:wavey:

You could model a few trailors there, I think he needs a trailor park, why don't you pm him about it?

Or, if that's not enough work for ya, I'm sure I can find some more...hehe...where's that particle acclerator blueprints I had....

do0d
04-06-2003, 12:32 PM
yeah but i think the ninja thing has "legal" issues but whatever.

and i hope i find the "projects" you say :D thanks.

unLevel
04-06-2003, 12:33 PM
just edited my message, re-read....hehe...

do0d
04-06-2003, 12:45 PM
thanks dude, appreciate the help..! :D, i'll try with kirt.. :D

modeling-man
04-09-2003, 02:55 AM
Hi, dood.

Please send me a Private Msg or post a link to your portfolio we are looking for some help with our game. Specifically buildings, environments, and vehicles:)

If we finish the first race ahead of schedule we're gonna shoot to finish the second race:) which means we'll need concepts, and all kinds of more help.

Lemme know,
B

spook
04-15-2003, 03:51 PM
i'm working ona game and i've been desperately looking for modelers to help me out. do you need concept art or just a description. whats your e-mail and/or website. spookfrmctown@yahoo.com

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 07:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.