PDA

View Full Version : 1st Skin in Old School Editior UT99

The-Maestro
09-23-2007, 08:08 PM
Yea yea....make fun all you want. I'm trying to finish off a Model Pack that should have been exactly that in My opinion. But I have to finish off what the creator of the 1st 5 models left off at. I'm talking about the Bubblegum crisis Knight Sabers and Mototroid Set Big rocket did for UT99 Yrs ago. I'll be trying to create and finalize this pack by creating a Leon Mcnichols and Daley Wong for the pack in ADP Enhanced K-10 Armor. So far this is what we got with the help of my friend edward helping do some rework on the facial features since I kinda pooched it to begin with. Its the LowPoly Solider wireframe we're using and like I said its the 1st one I'm doing and getting a lil help with as I can. Its a learning experince if nothing else on whether I can do a transition from 2d to 3d ok.....

http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs21/f/2007/266/2/a/LeonMcNicholsUT99WIP_by_leon_mcnichols.jpg

Crits, feedback , rotten tomatoes?

CGTalk Moderation
09-23-2007, 08:08 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.