PDA

View Full Version : New: CG Jobs for european job seeker

Ptichat
09-22-2007, 11:34 AM
http://www.cgjobs.eu/other/english/cgjobs/logo_cgjobs.jpg

3DVF launch CGJobs.eu and CGJobs.fr for employers and jobseekers in France and all europeans country.

Link (http://www.cgjobs.eu)

chalbers
09-23-2007, 05:37 PM
Cool ! But the .eu one should really be in English, since it's the default internet language.

bls
09-23-2007, 09:28 PM
Above right you can choose English language.

DDS
09-24-2007, 09:34 AM
still, the DEFAULT language should be Eng.

SergioSantos
09-24-2007, 01:55 PM
I don't know in your browser, but in mine the site is in English by default.
:shrug:

lemonade3d
09-25-2007, 07:00 AM
the problem with all europian sites is that we are all soooooo proud of our languages that if you want to brows trought a forum you have to speak atleast french, spanish and italian...gee guys, its an INTERNATIONAL forum- lets stick to a standard and just deal with the fact that english is the standard at this time- yes, i know it hurts your ears to hear it, but thats the reality of the world you live in.

Ptichat
09-25-2007, 07:16 AM
the problem with all europian sites is that we are all soooooo proud of our languages that if you want to brows trought a forum you have to speak atleast french, spanish and italian...gee guys, its an INTERNATIONAL forum- lets stick to a standard and just deal with the fact that english is the standard at this time- yes, i know it hurts your ears to hear it, but thats the reality of the world you live in.
Don't worry, we are not so proud ;)
English is being to be set by default with a new design.

Be sure we do the best for all of you.

yann22
09-25-2007, 10:09 AM
hmm, no 3d generalists needed at all in England :scream: ?

dunkelzahn
09-26-2007, 07:48 AM
And not a single job for Germany...

Ptichat
09-26-2007, 01:10 PM
Hey :)

Thanks for yours comments.
Be sure we do our best. A new webdesign is coming.

CGJobs is really young, wait a moment to see jobs post for England, Deutchland, etc..
And remember your are part of the sucess of CGJobs.
If you create your CV, make your compagny discover this new service, etc.. Be sure you will find a job for every country.
We don't create job offers, we just make the tools helping you ;)

berniebernie
09-26-2007, 05:32 PM
There probably are dozens of other sites to find cg jobs in your respective countries, in france for instance you can look up http://www.emploi.afjv.com/ and find a great deal of offers

but I encourage the people behind 3DVF who're doing an incredible job =)

Ptichat
10-05-2007, 07:14 AM
Hey,

English is now set by default and we're back with a new design.

:)

veljko-lemonade
10-05-2007, 08:06 AM
cool:)
too bad the job adds are not in engish
but i guess that meens they are looking for someone who speaks the native languge of the country..

CGTalk Moderation
10-05-2007, 08:06 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.