PDA

View Full Version : *THE OFFICIAL* E3 Thread

The Magic Pen
04-09-2002, 10:43 PM
The forum has been kind of quit lately so why don't we all talk about our favorite time of year E3 . It's about that time boys and girls. Only one question is left ... will you be there?? If you are going to be there is your company going to be demoing a game?? What games are you looking forward to seeing ?? Please share you thoughts about this years E3 !!

Personally I am going but my company will not be showing anything this year. I am really looking forward to seeing StarWars Galaxies up and running. I would also like to check out Knights of the old Republic and maybe final fantasy 11 . I am hoping they will be showing Worlds of war Craft that would be really cool to see running live . Ohh and I can't forget about the unreal games and maybe just maybe Doom Again !!!

David Lightbown
04-10-2002, 01:56 AM
DC Studios will be there !

We'll be demoing a few of our games in the open as well as behind closed doors, have some representitives on hand, meeting with publishers, trying new games, grabbing up whatever free stuff we can get and all the rest. We'll be in booth 2208 in the West Hall as well as 6035 in Kentia Hall.

See you there !

The Magic Pen
04-13-2002, 12:40 AM
Look forward to seeing what you guys have David !! Come on I know more then just one person is going to E3 damn it !!

SeanW
04-13-2002, 01:14 AM
Well Im not with any company, Im just a student, but I plan on going :)

spakman
04-14-2002, 09:16 AM
Oh yeah, we're gonna be there. hopefull won't bore too many folks with what we got....

bentllama
04-14-2002, 02:52 PM
Not sure I am going this year. Has anyone heard about who is playing at any of the parties?

Parasite7
04-16-2002, 05:19 AM
i was wondering about the parties actually. last year i heard about all the parties but never got invited. i would love to attend, i am a student at the art institute of fort lauderdale and will be graduating in december. i need to get some contacts for future employment oppurtunities. is there anyway i can get invited?

3disciple
04-16-2002, 09:38 PM
Deffinitely going agains this year (3 years in a row so far). Hopefully this time I won't have to spend the entire day at the booth.

peter_trance
04-17-2002, 03:44 AM
Yeah, I'm going. I'm trying to get a game job!
Check out my web site, it's very rookie looking,
I'm just learning HTML.
http://www.electriceye.n3.net

The Magic Pen
04-17-2002, 02:49 PM
All I know is the Microsoft and Blizzard parties ALWAYS rock :buttrock:

MajesticSan
04-17-2002, 07:54 PM
Some of you guys don't know how lucky you are to have E3 just around the corner. ECTS in the UK is CRAP !!

If you want to go to a party held Mircosoft or Sony you have to have a lot of nice friends in those companies who can get you a ticket. I have a lot of friends in them, but I never can blag a ticket.

I keep trying though, I'll never give up.......:

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 04:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.