PDA

View Full Version : Interface (Pretiosus)

KotsVlok
04-04-2003, 04:01 PM
Just finished my new interface for the game i'm working on with my friends.
The game is called 'Pretiosus'.
Pretiousus is a game with vampires, lots of blood and more scary stuff.

I would like to think what the pro's or anyone else think of this interface that i was told to make :shrug:
http://www.lache.nl/upload/images/199.jpg
I'm still working on the blood effects...

NileshXYZ
04-05-2003, 05:21 PM
yah nice, few comments if i was to change anything. add Black rigged stroke around the buttons, the same look the text title has look.

"you will die" use a differnt paint brush for that, it looks like well not right.:shrug:

change the gradiation on text on bottom right, make seraching darker green and Location De... Lighter Green.

make the heart beat line come out more into the city area more like 30 pixles to 60 pixles more and fade it out at end.

mayby just have the gelow effect on text buttons on mouseover yellow effect.

KotsVlok
04-05-2003, 05:51 PM
Ahh yes, nice ideas....gonna try those out :thumbsup:

Thank you ;)

Viper-Designer
04-08-2003, 07:20 AM
you gotta change the buttons border opacity or blur it a bit
other than that, it's nice piece of work

DreGGs
04-08-2003, 08:05 AM
Did you use Multiply as the blending mode for the blood layers? If not, you may wanna try that to get that "saturated" blood look...

Looks cool overall ;)

lebada
04-09-2003, 08:44 PM
u should replace "actions" with "options'...would make more sense...unless i'm wrong and thats not what its supposed to be:buttrock:

KotsVlok
04-09-2003, 08:55 PM
Viper-Designer: Hmm no..i don't want the blend the buttons to much into the background...gonna try it out though..

DreGGS: Woowee...almost forgat that one, thank you! :thumbsup:

Buggy166:Hehe...i'm told to type in 'Actions' there....gotta do what my 'boss' says ? :shrug:

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 08:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.