PDA

View Full Version : spy girl - futureish

baaah888
04-04-2003, 03:12 PM
This is a concept for game heroine shes a spy/action hero and i am planning to make a model in my summer break (as i have far to much work at the moment :annoyed: )

http://www.tompickard.com/PORTFOLIO WORK/girl.jpg

any crit welcome (any ideas for unique gadgets and weapons would be useful as i want to make an animation (probably a game or level intro) eventually)

oh and the red part of the costume might end up balck or chamelionic(changes colours - think preadator)

CABRAMACHO
04-04-2003, 10:31 PM
Its initial project forgives to change me a little. This its creation of uniform inhaled to me to make a more aggressive heroine , at the same time that it faints the enemies in the punchs:) :thumbsup:

http://www.danielching.com/folder/girl.jpg

baaah888
04-04-2003, 11:35 PM
Cool ideas in your sketch.

im not sure about the muscle's as i wanted to keep the character femenin (thats why she doesnt have 30DD breasts),

but i really like the power fists i could use it too signify strength without losing her slender propotions

really cool tattoo ( i added mine last minute cause i felt the arm looked bare) and the lipstick

cheers CABRAMACHO :)

CABRAMACHO
04-06-2003, 01:45 AM
DRUG , looking at of new this topic I found the arm that I made a little long, I followed its construction of its drawing, but thus it obtains to reach its opponents more far:D

VShane
04-06-2003, 08:57 AM
Cool outfit, only crit is if she is a spy how does her uniform suggest that?

TheWireframe
04-06-2003, 10:00 AM
I dont get the sense of her being a spy at all. Also she seems the same as every other heroine from Lara Croft to BloodRayne. I.E. Her body seems like she came off an assembly line and ya slapped a cool outfit on her. Which I mean no offense at, but all the girls in games ARE THE SAME. :shame:

Your concept artist, break the &#$%^* mold of the establishment!:buttrock:

Keep in mind though, this is just IMHO.

baaah888
04-06-2003, 04:13 PM
ok cheers for the feedback

the outfit- the red part will eventually be made black/ chamelionic (at the bottom of the first pic)

the spy thing - ok when i meant spy thing i meant infiltrate without being seen then the the action bit is more busting out of trouble and assasinating people, also the game won't be set in a completely realistic enviroment, and since its in the future i can make things up. like the chest armour eliminates the sound of her heartbeat so heartbeat sensors cant pick her up ect...

the story/game document is only in its earliest stage and is more for my portfolio than anythin else.

if i got some spare time i'll edit a pic with a powerfist and make the costume black.

idvah
04-06-2003, 04:57 PM
try going for something more perfect darkish, I mean a spy has to be dark and very careful, so maybe changing her outfit to a black/blue colour, instead of a bright red.

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 08:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.