PDA

View Full Version : License transfer fee question

TylerAZambori
09-15-2007, 12:48 AM
Hi all,

Does anybody know if there is a fee for transferring a DFX license?

I understand the fee for transferring a license of the full version, like
fusion 5 or something, which costs thousands of dollars, is $195.

I can't get this info out of Eyeon because they refuse to communicate.

Please help.

Thanks anybody.

Milho
09-15-2007, 02:15 AM
Most of the guys at eyeon were on IBC last week.

Try again to contact them.
Michael Bailey is the Senior Director of Sales.

TylerAZambori
09-15-2007, 02:21 AM
Most of the guys at eyeon were on IBC last week.

Try again to contact them.
Michael Bailey is the Senior Director of Sales.

He wrote to me this morning, and he's the one who is failing
to communicate.

TylerAZambori
09-15-2007, 02:23 AM
to be clear: what he communicated was not the info I am trying to find out.

Does anybody here have any experience with transferring a license?

much appreciated.

JohnnyRandom
09-15-2007, 06:50 PM
For a seat of DFX I do not know. You best bet I think would be to send an email to Eyeons sales and ask. Or better yet call the sales department on the phone.

I recently bought a license of Fusion from a guy in california of whom had an extra seat. Eyeon appearently has changed their license transfer fees. For a single user to user transfer of Fusion is now $995. It cost $195 per license if you are transfering multiple seats of Fusion from say one company to another (that is how I understood it)

I imagine DFX would be cheaper.

TylerAZambori
09-15-2007, 07:46 PM
For a seat of DFX I do not know. You best bet I think would be to send an email to Eyeons sales and ask. Or better yet call the sales department on the phone.

I recently bought a license of Fusion from a guy in california of whom had an extra seat. Eyeon appearently has changed their license transfer fees. For a single user to user transfer of Fusion is now $995. It cost $195 per license if you are transfering multiple seats of Fusion from say one company to another (that is how I understood it)

I imagine DFX would be cheaper.

Thanks Johnnyrandom.

I have been to the customer service dept, the operations manager, and the senior sales manager. They are not helping me, so now I have to go to the CEO.

CGTalk Moderation
09-15-2007, 07:46 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.