PDA

View Full Version : desperate for bvh help

visnova
09-14-2007, 06:41 PM
ok i have a major problem with these bvh files that i purchased from mrbones at true bones....anyway i use motionbuilder 7.5 and this is the problem
i first made a template using one of his bvh files ,so i can use for the others to characterise
next i import one of his bvh and characterise with the template
next i import motion builders default model called mia
next i input source from the character and she snaps into position.....oh i did set the bvh in a t-stance before i charactirised,
and when i play the animation mias arms are in the wrong dierection and with no movement throughout the animation,,i thought ok so i tested it by doing this,,loaded the mrbones bvh then characterised using the template that i made from the tutorial on this site,,then imported the CS_bvh file and input the mrbones bvh on that,and i had worst results...i then exported the bvh and imported into max then saved as a bip then imported the bip onto my model and this is the result
http://www.screencast.com/t/B1hejpCOf .....but this problem occurs from the beginning when i first import either a model or the CS_BVH and input the mrbones bvh on to it....i really hope someone out there can help me ,this is very frustrating as i need these files to finish my work for my developing which is my bread and butter...if anyone can help iam willing to pay for tut or help or whatever to resolve this situation.. you can email me at shayne@u-ranium.com (http://forums.cgsociety.org/shayne@u-ranium.com) or messgae me here ...thanks..shayne

shinkata
09-18-2007, 06:22 AM
Hi
I have the same problem, two months ago, when you import a skeleton in MB, ( I import bvh from endorphin ) the MB think, the rotation are the same.
meaby are only noise in your rotation curve, see the curve and look if have noise, if are good, meaby the start rotation are no zero, and MB take the rotation + the new rotation.

Goodluck!

visnova
09-18-2007, 12:17 PM
Hi
I have the same problem, two months ago, when you import a skeleton in MB, ( I import bvh from endorphin ) the MB think, the rotation are the same.
meaby are only noise in your rotation curve, see the curve and look if have noise, if are good, meaby the start rotation are no zero, and MB take the rotation + the new rotation.

Goodluck!
thanks for your reply,ill look at that..it seems it could be the CS_BVH that iam trying to get the animation onto,but also the original bvh has problems as well,,always with the arms and shoulders

CGTalk Moderation
09-18-2007, 12:17 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.