PDA

View Full Version : Render output image setting... How?

DJ_
09-13-2007, 09:52 AM
Sorry about this apparently very newbish question, but so far I've not found any answer to this and the search function on this forum seems to be broken for now...

I wonder if there is a way of changing the settings of the different output images formats in maya. Maya has some presets built in, but I can't find any way of changing them or making my own.

Example:
If I want a RLE compressed 16-bit TIFF image sequence... or maybe a 32 bit TIFF with zip compression... if I need a interlaced PNG, or even just change the quality of the JPG compression of the output image.

On pretty much every program that I've used so far, changing those output settings are very simple and intuitive. How do I change them in Maya? It seems like the built in presets in Maya are pretty much locked and I just can't find out how to create my own presets...

CGTalk Moderation
09-13-2007, 09:52 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.