PDA

View Full Version : So I just picked up Blender and Wings3D

PlanetMongo
04-03-2003, 11:37 PM
Now what do I do? ;)

I also picked up the "official" blender manual at Borders today, so maybe that'll lead me to my destiny of greatness.

How is the built-in renderer for Blender? I've seen some people going to POV-ray or otherwise, is that something I should check in to as well?

ANother question:
Found annoying thing #1: I have horizontal span turned on (nvidia dual head). How do I get blender to use only *1* monitor? Tried reducing from "full" to windowed, but still can't grab/resize window. Completely messes with my workflow. :(

Just tried the nview option to maximize to one monitor, get a black window.. moving cursor around begins to "allow" buttons to pop up, but the interface is completely.. unusable.

AHA! Turned antialiasing off and now it maximizes to one screen and works just fine. WOOHOO!

Apollux
04-04-2003, 03:51 AM
Perhaps something not so extreme as killing your AA setting is running blender with the -W option, that way it behaves like a normal window.

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 07:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.