PDA

View Full Version : Character: the Hessian

MikkoK
04-03-2003, 11:35 PM
Someone asked me to post a character so here it is. This is a painting inspired by the film Sleepy Hollow. I'm not really happy with it.

It's the headless horseman.. um.. without a horse ;)

http://www.draconus.com/mikko/hessian_01.jpg

Sceme
04-04-2003, 08:15 AM
hmmm...if u look at it like it would be a low detail image, it looks great. :rolleyes:

MikkoK
04-04-2003, 11:05 AM
Jees, kiitti vaan kaikista kommenteista!
Voit mailaa jos haluat jauhaa lisää, ei viitti kirjotella hirveesti suomee tänne.

Okay boyz and girls, no more forbidden cultist chanting here! I left this pic as it is (low detail) because I just got so damn bored of it. Now it would look good in matchbox size ;)

M.Rogne
04-06-2003, 06:28 PM
Hehe... Yea, perhaps in Matchbox size.. Well, it doesn't look THAT bad. It's just a bit... dull and lifeless. Well, perhaps it's supposed to be lifeless, he got no head afterall :surprised

m-d-freezer
04-06-2003, 11:44 PM
I think the painting looks pretty good.

Littlebit scary , littlebit quiet.

But one thing is false. I can't remember that the Hessian has worn a shield.

But never mind, it looks good and I could do it better so it is great.

cu_

Rizzo
04-07-2003, 12:54 AM
Mikko... its a really nice work...
I saw that movie last week and it has a really cool feeling of darkness... you know fog and quiet city... and you got that feeling in your illustration...
well noticed that you and Charlie Brown has a lot of Craig Mullins inspiration and know how to work with this... :thumbsup:

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 07:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.