PDA

View Full Version : nCloth Vs. Classic Cloth in 8.5

jason108
09-11-2007, 07:53 AM
I was wondering what's the difference between nCloth and Classic Cloth in 8.5?

actually i understand the Classic ok but never used nCloth. I was wondering what's better about nCloth?

thanks
Jason

jason108
09-12-2007, 07:23 AM
I used classic cloth to make an outfit for my character. But I'm now using nCloth instead. The body that had the classic cloth on was a collision object in classic cloth so the cloth would react. But now I can't get rid of the collision object node that's connected to the body . I've tried duplicating it and exporting it and still the body has the collision node, i see the attributes in the channel box. The old collision attr's are causing the nCloth to freak out now. Once you make an object a collision object is it possible to have that object not be a collision object?

thanks
Jason

Remi
09-14-2007, 07:05 PM
Try selecting the obj. Select the cloth collision input in the channelbox, cntrl select the mesh again and hit delete. If that doesn't work. Sorry.

CGTalk Moderation
09-14-2007, 07:05 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.