PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: skin mapper

illOgic
04-03-2003, 05:42 PM
http://www.ghostopsmod.com/version2/images/phlandmoddb/group.jpg

need a talented skin mapper for a mod project for HL called G.H.O.S.T. Ops: The Avalon Project. its for the 8 models above, and we are looking for a experenced and talented mesher. more info please contact me at illogic@bastid.net or stop by www.ghostopsmod.com

JBoskma
04-05-2003, 12:36 AM
I couldn't name 1 person, who would only like to do the uvmapping. It isn't nice work. I don't like it either.

illOgic
04-05-2003, 03:07 AM
yea exactly. :)

unLevel
04-05-2003, 07:12 PM
illOgic, it seems that your team is quite large, is there no one on that team that can skin?

illOgic
04-05-2003, 07:52 PM
yes my team is very large, the skinning team is very talented, as you can see from the weapons. i have someone who can skin the players, also very talented, but cannot mesh them. this is where the problem lies. i have run into alot of talent in the HL community, but it seems to just be in one area, IE, the modeler cant mesh with the quality the skinner wants, and the skinner cant mesh at all, etc.

so i was looking to see if anyone could help us with our problem. i know its not fun at all, but it has to be done. :|

illOgic
04-08-2003, 04:06 PM
w00t! i got someone that will actually teach me how, which is great, its rare to find someone who will actually take the time to sit down, and teach. well, he is actually going to VNC in, and talk over mic. :) very cool, anyways, just wanted to say thanks for the comments. :)

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 08:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.