PDA

View Full Version : marker rendering.. comments welcome

kinston
04-03-2003, 05:03 PM
Hi everyone:

since so many people posting their marker work here... think i also post one .... please give some comments,...

thanks
http://www.angelfire.com/art2/artistconer/others/ilmark02.jpg

CABRAMACHO
04-03-2003, 05:56 PM
How much to the image it seems a photo but .....one asks, you does not have correct "digital penxs"? with certainty you this image in mouse worked, because the traces are not flowing, buys a "digital penxs" that you arrives at the perfection:thumbsup:

kinston
04-03-2003, 06:43 PM
hi , ur reply fast

this is a marker work , not a cg work, took from a dg camera and photo correct with photoshop( adjust the level only) , never do any touch up with it... thanks

efoo
04-03-2003, 07:09 PM
Good one!! got colour marker on potrait? Bravo
! :applause:

kinston
04-03-2003, 07:12 PM
have to take out those boxes under my bed to find man....how r u?, so late already

KolbyJukes
04-07-2003, 02:43 AM
Kinston, were you a storyboard artist on SW ep1?

I ask cause you have some storyboards on your site from Ep.2?

I'd like to see a higher res version of this marker work.

-Kol.

kinston
04-07-2003, 04:15 AM
Hi KWAK:

Sorry to make u misunderstand .... i think i hv to take it out from my site...thats few storyboard study in school form that book....i m sorry about that...will take it out ...thanks, u remind me....sorry i dun hv a scanner now ...those drawings r taken by dg cam borrow from my friend...bcoz i m a poor student last time...hehe

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 08:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.