PDA

View Full Version : Is there an easy way to view items outside the frame border?

osxrules
09-08-2007, 09:01 PM
When I'm at the bottom of a node tree, all I can see is limited to what is inside the red border around the frame. If I have animated masks or what not off-screen, I can't see what they are doing until they come inside the frame border. I can of course add a viewport node or a borders node after the node I'm interested in to extend the frame boundary but is there a way to do this more easily?

There is a way to do this for the multiplane node, which is turning on hardware rendering and as soon as it is turned on, everything outside the frame border appears in full. I'm really just looking for a way to do this no matter what node I'm looking at. Is there maybe a viewer script or a setting to turn on hardware rendering for nodes other than multiplane nodes?

CGTalk Moderation
09-08-2007, 09:01 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.