PDA

View Full Version : A:M and MagPie

Manta
04-03-2003, 07:08 AM
Anyone uses these both softs?
How can I import my *.act files into Antimation Master?
I'm using Magpie with LW since a few years and I think it's a useful tool for enhance lipsync animations.

Thanks and regards.

Shazam3D
04-04-2003, 12:38 AM
You must to export to action first:

Shazam3D
04-04-2003, 12:50 AM
Export part 2:

This dialog box (above) appears when the Martin Hash's 3D Animation v6.1 export command is invoked. It presents a list of settings that modify the way the data is exported.

Frame Range | All: exports the complete exposure sheet.

Frame Range | Work area: exports only the current work area.

Frame Range | Selection: exports only the selected frame range.

Channels: the unchecked channels will be ignored.

Export default curves: when checked, the curves edited manually are not considered in the export. (curves
will be generated automatically from the exposure sheet contents and have only 0% or 100% values).

Export all frames as Keys: the exported file will have keys at very frame. Since different programs use different methods to calculate animation curves, this option can be used to export the exact curve calculated by Magpie Pro.

Output file: the name of the dopesheet file.

Export: export to a file on disk. This file can then be imported into Martin Hash's 3D Animation software.

Cancel: close the dialog box without doing anything.

Shazam3D
04-04-2003, 01:09 AM
And finally, import:

Good luck!
:thumbsup:

P.D.: Magpie Help here (http://www.thirdwishsoftware.com/files/magpiepro/MagpieProHelp.pdf) in pdf format.

Magpie's web site: http://www.thirdwishsoftware.com/magpiepro.html

Manta
04-04-2003, 06:22 AM
Thanks a lot Shazam3D,
I'm learning the A:M workflow and it gives me crazy :eek:

:beer:

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 07:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.