PDA

View Full Version : Clive Barker's Pinhead, Pixelranger (3D), (3D)

pixelranger
04-03-2003, 01:23 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/galleryimages/3965/pinhead_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/galleryimages/3965/pinhead.jpg)

Title: Clive Barker's Pinhead, Pixelranger (3D)
Name:
Software: Lightwave 3D, Photoshop

It's been a long time since I've visited this forum, but now I'm back and will frequent this board alot more often.
I'll start by posting this: my most recent personal project. Critique and tips on how to get it more Pinhead'ish are most welcome. It's been several years since I actually saw one of the movies, but I will rent them again so that I have more references to go from.
Sincerely,
André
Here are a couple of images:
http://www.storedyret.com/iB_html/uploads/post-5-64431-clay_wire.jpg
http://www.storedyret.com/iB_html/uploads/post-5-86128-leather_test.jpg

pixelranger
04-03-2003, 01:27 AM
and here's a couple more

http://www.storedyret.com/iB_html/uploads/post-5-56215-test_large.jpg

http://www.storedyret.com/iB_html/uploads/post-5-61742-test_movie.jpg

Along with a lip sync test (http://www.rayk.be/~details/pxlrngr/Suffering.avi) .

edit: I also have had some problems with the audio not being synced to the video. One solution might be opening it in the old windows media player instead of wmp9. I don't know why, but I found that the old one worked better. Or.... it might just be that my lip sync really is out of sync :)

DaForce
04-03-2003, 01:27 AM
That is very very nice.

Any chance of seeing the texture?

Very nice work indeed.

EDIT

just watch the lip sync, damn that is nice, i like the way the whole face moves when he talks, and the way those pins move is just perfect.

:applause:

AlteredState
04-03-2003, 01:44 AM
Jesus... This is really impressive. Coming here and seeing stuff like this depresses me. I suck :P

I have nothing to offer in terms of feedback other than "amazing
".

unrealwarfare
04-03-2003, 02:09 AM
thats amazing! i love hellraiser movies. clive barker is a very good writer. about the renders, superb work. i like the textures and everything.

stephen2002
04-03-2003, 02:13 AM
that is one freaky person. Nice job, however the lyp sync seemed a wee bit ahead of the audio. Might have been my player though.

ijinn
04-03-2003, 02:29 AM
wow, Very Very nice

pixelranger
04-03-2003, 03:19 AM
Wow... Thanks for the ultra fast replies!

Here's one without any color maps, so you see the geometry and bump better:

http://www.rayk.be/pxlranger/pinhead/grey.jpg

DaForce
04-03-2003, 03:25 AM
could you also post the textures that you use, im interested as to how they would look.

Amazing model BTW, really great work

jeb
04-03-2003, 03:30 AM
:drool: big line off drool from my mouth to the floor

pixelranger
04-03-2003, 03:46 AM
He was modeled with SubD's and I have 4 UV maps for his head. One for his mouth, one for his eye area, one for his mouth area and another one for his whole head unwrapped in a different way for the square slices. There are also alpha maps for the eye and mouth area, to get a smooth transition between those areas and the surrounding geometry.

Here is his color map with the wireframe on it:

http://www.rayk.be/pxlranger/pinhead/head%20color_T.jpg

And here's the bump map for his eye area:

http://www.rayk.be/pxlranger/pinhead/eye%20bump_T.jpg

Here's the bump map for his mouth area:

http://www.rayk.be/pxlranger/pinhead/mouth%20bump_T.jpg

And last, the bump map for his slices:

http://www.rayk.be/pxlranger/pinhead/spikes_lines_T.jpg

Hope they can be of some help. There are a couple more texture maps (specularity maps and additional bump maps) plus I used a couple of procedurals. But these are the essential ones.
All texture maps were hand painted in Photoshop. No photos.
I wasn't sure how good the leather texture maps would look after I had painted them ( there are two), but when I had done a test render I was positively surprised myself.

scott2600
04-03-2003, 04:11 AM
WOHA!!!!!!! MAN NICE STUFF!!!! keep up the good work......:bounce:

DaForce
04-03-2003, 04:32 AM
man, i really like those bump maps you used. Really nice effect.

Great great piece of work.

Yeah, the leather turned out great...any chance of seeing its maps?

Threedeemer
04-03-2003, 05:25 AM
Amazing. Inspiring work!
:eek:

peanut
04-03-2003, 05:29 AM
wadadadadadada F@ck :surprised:

excelent work !! 10/10 :drool: :drool: :D :rolleyes: :eek:

seigi009
04-03-2003, 09:45 AM
your head, except for the pins, is the most realistic head i have ever seen on this forum!!

congrats!!

gagn
04-03-2003, 09:59 AM
The lip sync is quite good, but he could be more articulate, I think. Especially the words "legendary" and "hell". In the sound file, the actor uses a lot of emphasis: you must cherish every nuance and try to reflect them in the animation.

And what happens with his chest? It seems like he has some muscle spasm or something! It´s very distracting and I´m not too sure a human (even with pins through his face) can make that kind of movement.

Keep up the good work,
Gabriel

amos_chid
04-03-2003, 10:33 AM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW :buttrock: :applause:
Awesome texturing works
the model looks like generic head, but your texture bring the model to life :buttrock:

tobiasth
04-03-2003, 10:54 AM
i love it !!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

ee01akk2
04-03-2003, 11:33 AM
could sum1 please tell me wat modeling teknique was used?? ok u sed u used sub d's but what is it that u SUB DIVIDED?

Brainbug
04-03-2003, 11:49 AM
Blblblbllllbllblb

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Incredible work !

Carrément bluffant...

Daveaustin
04-03-2003, 11:57 AM
this is AWESOME!!

my only suggestion is that the grooves in his skin between each pin could perhaps be more defined in areas.. either make em more crisp or have a bit more raw flesh/blood comin through..

i did a quick search on google n came up with these

http://www.dvdhouseofhorror.com/hellraiser2_pinhead.jpg

http://assall.de/movie-prop/horror_gen/hg_12.jpg

http://www.pitofhorror.com/Hellraiser/pinhead.gif

but i guess it's personal preference..
btw, i couldn't see any of your colour maps or bump maps.. just little red crosses :shrug:

LoneLobo
04-03-2003, 12:20 PM
5 stars, really nothing to crit, excellent work, especially the lipsync, i love it :beer:

sprite
04-03-2003, 12:43 PM
wow, that's awesome!!! i realy like it!!!!!:drool:

raden
04-03-2003, 01:28 PM
!Stunning work pixelranger!
:buttrock:

Freddie is my fave but design wise I think Pinhead is better. His fetish style rocks & he got this dark mysticism thingie going on!

Okay I go dl the avi.

Anyway Daveaustin got a point there.
Keep up the goodwork!
:beer:

lmc
04-03-2003, 01:33 PM
Amazing....its really cool when i saw ur texture map...:bounce:

MaDSheeP
04-03-2003, 02:20 PM
sweet jesus! :bounce:

b1m2x3
04-03-2003, 02:31 PM
dude that is damn insane.
very very nice textures... i love it. especially the eyes and skin rips wrinkles. :applause:

2 thumbs WAYYYY up

samartin
04-03-2003, 02:34 PM
It's great to see you posted this here, and also you made the 1st page is no real surprise at all... :thumbsup:

the only problem now is I got red crosses everywhere so maybe your website has gone over the alloted allowance, just glad I saw them over in NT's forum...

the horror
04-03-2003, 02:35 PM
simply incredible model, down to the leather and his facial texture. can you post any stills from that lipsync animation. I think the lighting best captures the mood in the animation, I've always liked the real dark shadowy lighting with the blue/cool tint to it. I think it makes him look more cold and heartless.

hiko_
04-03-2003, 02:40 PM
AWESOME WORK !
Ca defonce !

private
04-03-2003, 02:41 PM
This is absolutely a prime example of an excellent piece well executed. Done in Lightwave too, which is nice. :)

jussing
04-03-2003, 02:42 PM
Awesome!

Originally posted by pixelranger
Here's one without any color maps, so you see the geometry and bump better:
Can you post the exact same camera angle, but also without bump-map (=geometry only), so we can compare and see how much effect the bump map has??

Thx! :thumbsup:

Cheers,
- Jonas

sad
04-03-2003, 02:46 PM
great. scary. dark.

CGmonkey
04-03-2003, 02:47 PM
Truely awesome, saw it back over at cgchannel.com :]

Excellent work! :drool:

aurora
04-03-2003, 02:49 PM
Stupendous work. Love everything all the way down to the detail on the teeth.
The sad part is I fill just like poor pin head today.

Martyr
04-03-2003, 03:03 PM
Hi man..VERY VERY GOOD I have tried to make a pinhead too but i had several trouble to make the bumps map works its a very difficult task you made them perfectly...Good job and the render is great too:buttrock:

ThirdEye
04-03-2003, 03:31 PM
Great work, i love the details and the maps, the eyes are fantastic too!! :thumbsup:

ASCIISkull
04-03-2003, 03:31 PM
Totally awesome! You could almost stick that into the original movies and nobody would notice(when the animation's finished, of course^_^)

I love the animation of the nails! How did you do them, if i may add to the big list of questions?

vertigo
04-03-2003, 03:33 PM
Fantastic work!!!!!!!!!:bounce:

I... have... no...words.... :eek:

Greets
vertigo

PiJay
04-03-2003, 03:45 PM
:drool: :buttrock: ... mitico!!!!!!!

Supervlieg
04-03-2003, 03:49 PM
very good, excellent job. Even looks like the guy!

maharadjah
04-03-2003, 03:50 PM
:bounce: :bounce: usualy i dont post ..but man this is so good work ...pff truely amazing ..

Kulu_Kulu
04-03-2003, 04:20 PM
very pretty :bounce:

kulu

Blackassheep
04-03-2003, 04:27 PM
Nice work. Very Realism. Not much crit about it. Perfect....

ZVAN
04-03-2003, 04:30 PM
very nice tex and model, donit to render again, perfect!:thumbsup:

Dr_Pepper
04-03-2003, 04:31 PM
One of the best 3D job I ever saw !!!!!

Grats!

PS. can we see more of this project?

Goon
04-03-2003, 04:32 PM
Beautiful Man. Great Job:thumbsup:

One thing. Many of the pins are off. In the pics posted of the real thing they are exactly in the center of the crossings. In yours, they are very close but noticeable offset. It being a texture map for the grooves that would be a pain to adjust, but something to consider.

Nicool
04-03-2003, 04:34 PM
Reealy great:love:

SCIFI-3D-zoo
04-03-2003, 04:37 PM
It's maybe, maybe not perfect, but it's so good I wouldn't dare make any critique without side-by-side reference. I can't believe you did all of this without looking at the movies in years. Once you get to a certain point I think you should post images with a reference so we can accurately nitpick. Preferably side-by-side image with reference. That's really the only honest way of conducting an accurate nitpicking campaign.

kurv
04-03-2003, 05:09 PM
First of all I am a TOTAL newbie…

This is awesome!! What is freaking me out is the texture of the leather and the eyes. Very Very nice work.

droooooling

Geco
04-03-2003, 05:30 PM
fantastic work! :)

sinthetic
04-03-2003, 05:34 PM
I have to agree with some others that this is one of (if not the most) the most realistic humanoid models I have ever seen. I swear this is better that Final Fantasy imo. And your lipsync (though just a test) is VERY impressive, the eyes and movements of the body & face while talking are incredibly life like! I can't tell if I am more inspired or ashamed of my current ability!?!?:eek:

Mangled Poly
04-03-2003, 05:40 PM
Wow that is amazing and so real......

The Magic Pen
04-03-2003, 05:40 PM
Fantastic !! :buttrock:

phoenix2k
04-03-2003, 05:50 PM
wow this is great... but watch out for that chest in the animation :D

mindrot
04-03-2003, 05:55 PM
WOW!!! :eek:

This is beautifully done. Great mesh topology......

I remember painting Pinhead on a friend's Commodore 64 pixel by pixel back in high school in the 80's

Yeah... totally inspirational....

kwanjul
04-03-2003, 05:55 PM
very very nice man! actually it's kind of creepy coz it looks so real hahaha!

LordDubu
04-03-2003, 05:57 PM
the model is cool, and the bump maps are pure genius...

my only complaint (has been shared already) is the lip-sync...

the sound seems far more passionate than the model comes off... it's been a while since I've seen the movies... I do recall pinhead being stiff, but his mouth was still more animated than in this model..

it's my personal opinion that in 3D, going over the top (being more real than real) is often more effective than trying to duplicate reality...

just my $.02

nObedienz
04-03-2003, 06:09 PM
You make it seem so simple ;)
No crits whatsoever :D

slice56
04-03-2003, 06:32 PM
nj, looking good! very detailed maps.

sebek27
04-03-2003, 06:57 PM
wow wow wow ! awesome! i have a question on the eyes, did you paint the eye in photoshop or is it an actual eye image mapped onto the geometry ?? i didn't get an answer on newteks site... thanks !!

Farf
04-03-2003, 07:00 PM
Truely awesome !

Gotham
04-03-2003, 07:10 PM
:thumbsup:

And:

iBlue
04-03-2003, 07:21 PM
very nice pixel ranger, i still think this model rocks, even if the lip sync isnt perfect. :thumbsup:

Larry_g1s
04-03-2003, 07:24 PM
Those images...they look sooo real. Expecially around the eyes. My gosh that's amazing. :airguitar

Gremlin
04-03-2003, 07:35 PM
thatts incredable...im extremely impressed. makes me wanna use lightwave so bad, cant wait till I graduate from 3dsmax 101 so I can start on lightwave! ;)

Cheers,

Nikos
04-03-2003, 08:38 PM
Wow! Very nice model and render!!!!!! :buttrock:

EVIL
04-03-2003, 09:28 PM
could you make us a wallpaper 1600x1200 that would be way cool.. id love to have the pinhead as a wallpaper

hanzo
04-03-2003, 09:34 PM
conseding the fact i hate Hell Razzer,

it's done well :applause:

CuTnPaste
04-03-2003, 10:53 PM
really impressive!!

maximum respect! :bowdown:

CuTnPaste

digones
04-03-2003, 11:10 PM
WELL DONE!!

Yes, listen hammer-stroke's commentary! PLease, give us a 1600x1200 wallpaper!!!!

:applause: :applause: :applause:

lildragon
04-03-2003, 11:35 PM
You knew this was coming ;) I particuarly love the dry dead look you've mustered. That Lightwave renderer is indeed something special :thumbsup: No further comments, its just spectacular, Mr. Barker would be pleased ;)

You have received the CGtalk choice award .Please feel free to display this image anywhere you like! Incredible work.

upon receiving this award, it guarantees you a spot in the cgtalk gallery hall of fame (http://gallery.cgtalk.com) - which you are now placed

http://www.cgtalk.com/plug_award/cgtalk_award_apr03_2.jpg

P.S. Please email me @ tito@cgnetworks.com for the award .psd file

salud

Starv
04-04-2003, 12:17 AM
Hehe. Grats pixelranger. Awesome stuff. :beer:

morro å se fler folk fra dyret her. :cool:

facial
04-04-2003, 02:08 AM
Hey, pixelranger. Glade to see this work here. your work is great, Keep post more here,

pixelranger
04-04-2003, 03:40 AM
Wow!! What can I say??? Thank you very much for the CgTalk choice award and for the good rating. I relly fown't fee And you guys replies so fast I can't keep track! Thank you very much for the kind words and especially for the critique and tips on how I can improve him. That's really appreciated!!

gagn: thanks, I have a newer version of the lipsync HERE (http://www.rayk.be/pxlranger/pinhead/Suffering3.avi).

ee01akk2: I used the technique called "detailed up". I started with his eyes and worked myself outwards from there.

Daveaustin: Thanks for the images. I have downloaded a couple myself, but I didn't have these. :thumbsup:

Jussing: I'll post one without bump maps. But I cannot do it before wednesday. I'm going away for the weekend, and I'm coming back on tuesday.

ASCIIScull: The facial animation is all morphs. When I made a new moprh, I just tweaked the face, and then took a look at evey single pin in the affected area and tried to match it's position relative to Pinhead's skin.

Goon: The fact that Modeler and Layout treat SubDiv Surfaces in a bit different way, makes it hard to match the pins up with the skin, But i'll try. And I'll make a bigger bumpmap :)

Lord Dubu: Thank you, I'll try to loosen him up...

cgjie
04-04-2003, 06:13 AM
wow!I like it!

omega-0nd
04-04-2003, 06:56 AM
hi André,

really good workin' out there, whan i saw the images i think u modeled the wrinkles but they were a bump map! really, kickin'ass image out there, very cool "dead meat" face....

i've only one question, u said that u used 4 uv for his face and blended them by alpha map...what it means? i mean, i heard about this tech if u have to blend planar maps, with discontinous probs, but with uv how u can make it works?

thanks in advice and keep it on :)

cgjie
04-04-2003, 07:14 AM
hi pixelranger£º
my English is not good.
for some reason,I can't see your bump map and color map.
I am long for to see it!
may you say more about your work's texture?thank you very
much!!
my email is superjin66@163.com,if you can send this four maps
which you attached on cgtalk,I am exulting!
by the way ,could you tell me this movie's name?thanks a lot!

vertigo
04-04-2003, 02:22 PM
@pixelranger:

How did you manage to match the nails' movement to the movement of the skin? :buttrock:

BTW: Which Software did you use?

Thanks!

vertigo

three
04-07-2003, 12:47 AM
o my! Holy Cenobite!
:xtreme:

was just browsing through the gallery and saw this. man. I really love the cenobites. and you've portrayed Pinhead perfectly. The only thing I could possibly crit would be his eyes. Should be black, and not have a coloured iris (at least when you take a look at the first hellraiser movie)
Other than that... mmm m mmm.

edit: Forgot to ask, are you modeling the rest of him? Or do you stop with the head? Would really love to see where you would go with his body.

CENOBITE
04-07-2003, 01:29 AM
Someone say 'CENOBITE'?

Heh, well, this is an awesome piece... no question about it.

However, I would like to see a different version of ol' Pinhead... even tho the eyes are beautiful, I have always loved the totally black eyes from the first movie. Makes him look more 'demonic'. Any plans?

Finally, do you plan on creating a 'Chatterer' cenobite? If anyone could pull it off, you could.

Bravo.

(BTW, people, it's hellRAISER. not hellRAZOR.)

three
04-07-2003, 01:48 AM
CENOBITE ... man, wouldn't it be lovely to see all the cenobites gathered? The chatter, the fatso, pinhead and that throaty thing.
maybe the weird doctor from the second movie too :D

:xtreme:

Pixelranger, get to work! :p

Erikoinen
04-09-2003, 09:18 AM
Your skills are amazing.
But tell me something, what kinda technique did you do this character? Only boxing? Patching/Splining? NURBSing? .. ing?

If you, pixelranger, could answer that as a private message to me, I'd appreciate it much. Thanks.

And thank you for your awesome model. :-)

Zohnzeith
04-09-2003, 12:19 PM
nice Pixelranger......love this model..lokks like we both are a fan of the work of Clive Barker:buttrock:

Heia Norge!!!!.....hehe

Geir-.................

cgjie
04-09-2003, 01:33 PM
where is pixelranger:>

:bounce:

clusterfuq
04-09-2003, 01:47 PM
:drool:

super sweet. you're amazing man

pixelranger
04-10-2003, 01:52 PM
Hi folks :)

Sorry I've been away, but I had to travel up north to visit my girl friend. You know how it is.....

Anyway, I'll try to answer your questions and I'll soon post a new render.
But first of all, thanks again for the great respons :)

omega^0nd: Actually, the wire image is not updated. Some of the wrinkles in his forehead are modeled (to get a nice effect when morphed). Concerning the UV's (LW specific) I make a morph called "junk.map". Then I take the head and rotate it 90 degrees in the Y axis so that it's facing +x.
Then I go over the mesh, manually wrapping out ears and applying SMOOTH .
I use smooth with a low strength (e.g. 0,5) and high iterations (e.g. 20 -30). Then small wrinkles and corners will be smoothed out so that it's easy to work further on the mesh in the uv viewport, such as fixing the mess that resembles ears and pulling the insides of the eyes/mouth into the middle of the "hole". Just make sure nothing overlaps.
(Remember to do this in a morph 'cause if you do it with the base object you have to undo it afterwards and then you undo the uv map creation too . I don't think you're stupid, but I just say it because I've done it a couple of times myself)
But be carefull with the smoothing! Don't overdo it, cause yes, the uv viewport will be easier to use as a template for painting, but it also skewes the polygons and make their size more even. And then you can end up with areas on your model getting a stretched texture, while some places will have a "denser" texture.
Then I make a new UV map. And since the head is facing +x, the seam will be on the back of his head. And since I "smoothed" the model (in the morph) there won't be much overlapping of polygons.
Then I choose "none" from the texture pull down (at the down right corner) and go back to my junk morph. Now I delete it. The UV maps won't be affected.
Now I choose my newly made UV map again, show it in a viewport and start dragging the points so that I get a spacing between points that relatively equals my model. Then I take a screenshot or use UV Imaginator and go into Photoshop for some tablet action.

After I have pasted the screenshot in PS I resize the width of the image to 200 %. Then I won't get stretched pixels when I apply it as a cylindrical or, in this case, UV map.

Hope this helps. Thanx again for the comments!!
Rock on :buttrock:

Heaven871
04-10-2003, 04:47 PM
:eek: oh my god. You ARE the man.

Now I want two things. Another Hellraiser "episode" (and this time a better one than the last) AAAAND I want to see your Pinhead in it doing things cenobytes are supposed to.

Ok, I'll watch the series now, I love you.

alaa ahmed
04-10-2003, 05:41 PM
o m g ............... great man

but what the program did you use????

vertigo
04-10-2003, 05:43 PM
@alaa ahmed

Lightwave. Somewhere pixelranger mentioned it.

"[...]Concerning the UV's (LW specific) I make[...]

Greets

WannaBe_80z
04-11-2003, 01:33 AM
That is soooooo amazing what did you make that in? and how did you animate it?...i am a total n00b here in the 3d world soo..well one more question how long did it take you to make that...and how long have you been doing this? thanks for your time and help

yellowworm
04-11-2003, 04:02 AM
this is way too good not to comment on.
i love it. your texture work is so inspiring.

SemiPenny
04-11-2003, 12:19 PM
:drool:

janhath
04-11-2003, 01:23 PM
Not totally my favorite character.But still the resemblance is very close,nice work.:thumbsup:

omega-0nd
04-11-2003, 07:15 PM
what can i say...great, very useful tech :)

alaa ahmed
04-11-2003, 08:48 PM
thanx soooooooo much vertigo

i did't note this words

peace

tom
04-12-2003, 01:17 AM
Amazing work~~~~~nice model~~
:bounce: :bounce:

Screwball
04-12-2003, 02:02 AM
in one word : COOOOL

jnasato
04-15-2003, 02:07 AM
Great work.
///
One thing I noticed about the lip sync (don't know if this was mentioned before) is that the skin moves in a way that makes it seem like the nails are glued to his skin and not in his skull. Of course in the movies such skin movement is understandable, though, because the pins *were* glued to the actor's skin (or latex or however it was done...). To realistically animate his face, the skin would have to pull on the nails, which would be "attached" to his skull. Really difficult to pulloff, but I thought I'd mention it if realism is what you're after.
Again, sorry if this was already mentioned, as I am too lazy to read all the replies. Haha...

RiotManZ
04-15-2003, 11:58 AM
THIS IS SO SICK!!!!
I think I´ll go over to Blockbuster and getmyself all Hellraiser movies at once!!!

These are the pieces of 3D art which keep me going!!
:airguitar :beer:

SteffanPoulsen
04-15-2003, 01:31 PM
Breathtaking !

Just saw Hellraiser this week.. That movie still cracks me up :surprised

DAREONER
04-15-2003, 01:53 PM
very nice work, modeling and lighting !

ìÍ!
05-16-2003, 06:19 PM
Awesome!Awesome!!!

Dalaran AW
05-17-2003, 01:19 PM
Damn Damn! This is too amazing... that it is even scary!
Man I saw this last night... but I was so chicken sh*t, that I decided to post on the day. ;)

Much respect... R.E.S.P.E.C.T

Greetz,
Dalaran AW

KOKE
05-17-2003, 04:56 PM
An awesome pice of work, well done!!!.

I specially like the textures.

:drool: :applause:

Garma
05-18-2003, 12:13 AM
Its eh, good, definitely. It's not my style, but still I like it.

One crit: in the movie (last sec or something) his upper-forehead moves a little down. Doesn't look natural to me. The rest is just perfect, especially the movement of the pins.

:applause:

Zixe
05-18-2003, 12:39 AM
Damn that is so good... Do you get paid for making this stuff yet? :surprised

Also how long it take you to make and animate that?

I will be waiting to see some other stuff from you!! (cant wait):D

suttercane
05-18-2003, 05:42 PM
very cool pixelranger,

I would love to learn detail up modeling. How did you learn it?

I want a desktop image of your pinhead! Im working on modeling freddy right now. maybe when i get it done we can pit them versus each other. Freddy VS Jason style. :)

anyway,
super detail in that. nice modeling, bumps and textures all around.

Indigo
05-18-2003, 10:50 PM
creapy !!!
and beautiful

can you post a 1024x768 Wallpaper ????

gotta have this dude up on the desktop

Philipe
05-19-2003, 02:35 AM
Hey, pal... Did you think to do a homemade movie with your Pinhead? A Hellhariser fanfilm?
Philipe

hithet
05-29-2003, 11:21 AM
hi!
great work!
do u use LW?

friedmike
06-25-2003, 03:00 AM
He's got almost life like eyes. Good job, very convincing

peTeru
07-15-2003, 09:39 PM
:lightbulb
what a great cg !
love his eyes ! they are very good , i like it all , but the eyes are extremely good :thumbsup:

Biped
08-14-2003, 10:54 PM
sooo cool just cool. i have allways loved pinhead,and must say thats some nice work!!!!:bowdown:

DeadPoole
12-18-2003, 06:35 PM
Hey!! My favorite horror movie bad ass!! Excellent job on him too :beer:

mrtprodz
12-19-2003, 02:02 PM
wow.. you almost scared me :thumbsup: :applause:

snovak
12-21-2003, 05:13 PM
indeed, very very nice work. Thank you very much for the tex and bump maps.. that will help my work a lot.. It's always nice to see how it's done.. the right way.

infectedMIND
09-02-2004, 09:39 PM
Good Work!
Well Done:thumbsup:

silentsamurai
09-15-2004, 05:33 AM
Fantastic. And even looked like the actor. That's what makes this a winning piece is that it looks so close to the actor. Good job on that. Texture work is great.

shiela_G
12-18-2004, 07:08 AM
very close to the classic, indeed! love it.hmmmm. i miss that movie.

m0rdoc
02-19-2005, 11:13 AM
Very very very good work! I had never seen any Hellraiser pinhead in 3D but it's probably the best! Lol

_-_twiggy_-_
09-19-2005, 09:18 AM
Inspiring!

Very good piece!

CGTalk Moderation
09-19-2005, 09:18 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.