PDA

View Full Version : Need help on camera movement??

A-Boy-From-Heaven
09-01-2007, 10:11 PM
Hello everyone
I am an amatur 3dmaxer and now I am working on my first commercial project which seems to be really disappointing. In my project I should portrait the historical sites of my country (Persia). I have modeled the symbols of some of Iran’s cities and they are relatively good but when I started the animation and camera movement the problems rose. At the beginning part I had a distant shot from earth globe from outer space and then after rotating around the earth and targeting and moving the camera close to Iran I wondered how I should start the main section of the animation which is showing the monuments of iran cities and how I should show the deffernt sites on Iran map and animate the camera passing above the different sculptures and structures that come out of ground and how I should move to the other province on the map. I had thought of it a lot “Should I fly the camera over the cities without any stop on each. Or I should rotate the camera around every site. Should I zoom on each city while the monument is appearing on the city location and …”
After this long boring description I would really appreciate it if someone gives some ideas.

CGTalk Moderation
09-01-2007, 10:11 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.