PDA

View Full Version : Hash closing its doors?

pdaley
04-01-2003, 03:34 PM
As a result of poor sales figures over the last quarter, Hash, Inc. has decided to close down and sell its technology to animation super-giant, Alias-Wavefront. Citing a recent backlash in the user community, owner Martin Hash had this to say: "That mofo Billy Eggington and his little bitch Brian Prince won't be happy until I have to sell my own children into slavery. I hope you're happy Billy! I hope you're happy."

pdaley
04-01-2003, 03:36 PM
The preceding was an April Fool's joke brought to you by the fine people at www.3d-anim8or.com.

My Fault
04-01-2003, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by pdaley
"That mofo Billy Eggington and his little bitch Brian Prince won't be happy until I have to sell my own children into slavery. I hope you're happy Billy! I hope you're happy."

I can picture Billy, bubble gum cigar in hand, laughing maniacally while stroking the hunchback of his manservant BP. Their evil plan finally bearing fruit. Truly, selling Joe Cosman's soul to the devil (aka Michael Bolton) was well worth it.

Next stop, Billy suing the government for selling him some bad meat. :bowdown:

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 07:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.