PDA

View Full Version : 3DBuzz Kaydara Motionbuilder Video Training Magazines..

CGmonkey
04-01-2003, 01:07 AM
Hya, :wavey:
You all prolly know this but for you who don't know http://www.3dbuzz.com got free quality video training available for download on their site.

It's all because of them I bought Kaydara Motionbuilder! Hats off for Jason Busbyj and his amazing crew!

busbyj
04-01-2003, 03:25 AM
Hi'ya CgMonkey!

I just wanted to let you know that we are getting really close to releasing the 4th issue! :) I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed the others. :D

Also - we will be speaking at Kaydara's booth twice a day at SIGGRAPH this year!

Kaydara Rocks!! Its as simple as that!

BuZZ
http://www.3dbuzz.com

roguenroll
04-01-2003, 09:32 AM
yep, great vids, #4 huh, coooooool!!!!!!!!!!!

I just bought MB, should be here next week, your vids sold it.

can't wait to get into it.

Rogue

CGmonkey
04-01-2003, 10:28 AM
:bowdown: :bowdown:

That's very awesome to hear!!

Too bad you can't come to 3dfestival, I kinda live in Europe but next year I'll be going to Siggraph.. :)

Good Luck on Siggraph anyway! :thumbsup:

Hexodam
04-08-2003, 02:01 PM
cool buzz is here :applause:

will issue 4 include howto from max to motionbuilder?

dpvtank
04-10-2003, 03:15 AM
i dont get that.

max, maya, and pretty much a load of others apps work with motionbuilder. can you please explain what you mean by that?

max with motionbuilder?

anyways, i gotto say, all of you should get motionbuilder! its the king of animation apps.

yes. i am part of the motionbuilder online course (thanks to 3dbuzz.com ofcourse :D )

Jozvex
04-11-2003, 01:23 AM
He means he hopes they show how to setup your character in Max and then export it to Motionbuilder.

Like they did with Maya.

Hexodam
04-11-2003, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by Jozvex
He means he hopes they show how to setup your character in Max and then export it to Motionbuilder.

Like they did with Maya.
yesss:beer: :bounce:

nadeemmar
04-11-2003, 03:12 PM
the videos are awesome, they really made learning MB easier to me

...................................4th .....................................issue
yooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i use max....and i exported 3 characters to MB and the results i got are awesome

...... just like what buzz did in the VTM using maya
:buttrock: :buttrock:

Miyazaki
04-27-2003, 07:13 PM
3dbuzz rocks, and so does kaydara :xtreme: Others would demand money for such quality vids. Hope to see some LW VTM in the future. :thumbsup:

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 07:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.