PDA

View Full Version : batch render not evaluating blastcode debris

kinitex
08-23-2007, 12:28 PM
Ok so I had this batch rendering fine before. Then I went and made some tweaks to my bombs velocity on certain frames which ive done before and re-rendered no problem. However this time I didnt render from the beginning I rendered half way throug the sequence just to show the changes I made to velocity rendered out. Well it rendered everything but the debris. I rebooted my comp and reloaded the scene, still wont batch render the debris. I checked under the evaluate nodes and everything is on. This is really annoying me wtf happened.

kinitex
08-23-2007, 12:29 PM
Ok now its rendering again and I have no idea what I did. I can't complain i guess i just hope it doesn't happen again lol.

DecWest
08-23-2007, 12:39 PM
Hi mate, I'm about to do a major piece of animation in Maya using BLASTCODE for all the fun stuff. Have you had any revelations why things were not initially working?

If you have any insights (or potential pitfalls) could be be kind enough to share them? My deadline is extremely tight!

CGTalk Moderation
08-23-2007, 12:39 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.