PDA

View Full Version : Need help in Biped

matkitdc
08-23-2007, 11:09 AM
Hi Guys,

I need help in using biped. My problem is this: I created two animations for one character and I exported it to .bip file. Now, I want to combine those two bip files on different character. I was succesful on loading the first file, however when i load the second bip file. It replaces the previous one. I can't figure it out why? I tried another method using motion mixer, it works but i couldnt edit the keys because it doesn't appear on the timeline.

Please suggest on what techniques or procedures I will use. If you can provide some link of the tutorials, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks...

Mr. D
08-23-2007, 06:23 PM
Hello

You say you got it to work in Motion Mixer, did you save out the combined .bip you made? You need to save it then reload the new .bip onto your model and edit that, not try to edit while in Mixer.

Mr. D

matkitdc
08-24-2007, 02:04 AM
Thanks Mr. D,

umm... one last question...when i try to save it. It saves as a .mix file. I dunno where to save it as bip file. In the biped rollout save file is grayed-out(unclickable) because I'm in the mixer mode. If I don't activate the mixer mode. The animation wont play. How willl I do that... thanks

Luisk
08-24-2007, 04:35 PM
what u need to do i right clik on the mixer track and create a mixdown...then right click again and copy that mixdown on the biped..
when u do that you can turn off the mixer, and the keys will be on the biped...then you can save it as a .bip file

bye,

matkitdc
08-28-2007, 09:00 AM
wow, thanks.. this is a great help :-)

CGTalk Moderation
08-28-2007, 09:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.