PDA

View Full Version : Combustion For Sale-- Upgrade to C4

buttachunk
08-21-2007, 07:55 PM
Combustion 3 for Windows. Comes in original Discreet box with serial, etc.. Also has a serial number for Cleaner included in the registration I received from previous owner... never installed Cleaner.

price: $250

Can be upgraded to Combustion 4 for $250 through Autodesk-- this will save the buyer $500 (50%) off of the $995 retail price for Combustion.

email; buttachunk@yahoo(dot)com

Payment via paypal.

mlmiller1983
08-22-2007, 06:48 PM
I'm interested. Already shot you an email.

EDIT: Is this a commerical or student license of the software? Thanks!!

PiXeL_MoNKeY
08-22-2007, 07:23 PM
Autodesk can be strict on transfering licenses. I would verify with Autodesk that the license can be transfered and updated. I would never buy used Software without verifing the transfer status with the manufacturer.

-Eric

buttachunk
08-26-2007, 08:05 AM
eric,

i don't think there will be any problem. I am the second owner of this package, and Autodesk will be notified of the transfer of the software. The serial number is included with the package. I do not remember any difficulty in registering the software.

also note; the software is still available. haven't heard back from mlmiller in several days.

CGTalk Moderation
08-26-2007, 08:05 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.