PDA

View Full Version : Hapless Hero / Character / -OZ-

OZ
03-31-2003, 01:36 PM
The CUBEMAN!....an idiot hero that want to save the FALLING BUBBLES FROM MARS by splatting on the ground of his planet EDGE!...........................ok............not an amazing idea....................im too busy to create something intelligent and original.................hem................may be that "Im" not too much intellignet and original!!!!....sigh!

art7sayan
03-31-2003, 04:49 PM
Oh...you're too modest Mr -OZ- we know who you are and what you can do (!!)... and I think it could be really "original"...so...just let us see now!!! :bounce:

:wavey:

-Arty-

OZ
04-01-2003, 06:57 AM
to art7sayan:Well....Tnx a lot....hem....blush!! U are one of the best 2d guy around here! So ur comment is very "pushing" to me!
Tnx again.

Russo
04-02-2003, 05:34 AM
I agree with art7sayan OZ, let's rock! :drumrock:

Iguiniz.X.
04-02-2003, 12:28 PM
I already was wondering when you would join the challenge.
Just couldn't ressit it?
But more important " HOW THE HELL CAN YOU SAY YOU AIN"T ORIGINAL AND" , well inteligent I can not say... maybe you are just a big wacko;)
No serious, we know you are really:arteest: and :twisted:
Don't worry maybe it ain't the best Idea I've seen of you but
knowing you you will pop up loads of consepts.
more will come:beer:

P.S.

how did the job hunt go?

Alice
04-02-2003, 11:05 PM
I would love to see that teethy smurf,
gogogo ;)
Cheers!
/Alice

OZ
04-10-2003, 07:47 AM
to Russo : TNX MAN!! u are very kind!:scream:

to Iguiniz.X. :GOSH!!! TNX!!!...well....heeeee.....time is never enought at this moment.....if i was a seriour person i have not to pickup any challenge now.....but im noT!!!!:shrug:

to Alice: HE HE HE ....poor blue guy!!! look at a little new shot below......tnx supporting this thread!

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 06:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.