PDA

View Full Version : New Nvidia Drivers for XP and Win2k

wmendez
03-31-2003, 01:24 PM
Click Here for URL (www.nvidia.com/view.asp?IO=winxp-2k_43.45 )

Vesuvando
04-02-2003, 09:32 PM
I've downloaded the new 42.42 drivers certified for XSI,and listed on softimage's site for my Quadro 4 550 XGL.
But when I try to load them the only drivers found are for :

Nvidia Dual View
Quadro FX 1000
Quadro FX 2000.

:scream:

If I force the hardware to intall the one for FX 2000 ( :rolleyes: ) everything is running fine except shaded mode and textured mode in XSI viewports are really slllooooowwwww.

One good thing about those drivers is that it seems to bring to windows a new way of dealing with the task bar at the bottom of the screen.
When hidden and asked to come up, it comes a different way,and the little bugs about when you tell it to be on only one screen (dual display :buttrock: ) seem to be resolved.
Good good good.

Anyway , except my english which is awful , and the fact that I should be creating with my computer, instead of enjoying so much about "windows" , does anyone have the same problem?

Boum !
Coming back to the old ones.
40.72 if my memory is right.

PS: how do I post an image, for example in the 2d forum ?
So that it appears in the forum, without giving a link to my web space?

Thanks in advance.

This forum is so good !
:airguitar
:buttrock:
:thumbsup:
:bounce:
:wavey:

elvis
04-02-2003, 09:36 PM
apparently these drivers have an auto-update feature that fetches new drivers for you on a regular basis. interesting, but a little worrying from a mission-critical point of view. :)

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 06:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.