PDA

View Full Version : Sketch: Uroborus Warrior

Hyptosis
03-31-2003, 09:24 AM
http://www.lorestrome.com/images/truefire.jpg

Any advice and/or feedback/crits would be great. Thanks. =]

.FX.
03-31-2003, 09:26 AM
Looks awesome dude, but are you going to finish the legs/feet? Or are you keeping it like that? (would look good either way ;) )

megra
03-31-2003, 01:34 PM
that rocks. i really like his hands, they look strong. my one crit is the shoulders--they look crooked.

are you gonna color this?

AndyBa
03-31-2003, 01:39 PM
Cool. I like the sword :)
And his left arm.

CGmonkey
04-01-2003, 12:57 AM
Utterly awesome..
Reminds me alittle bit of a character from FFIX I think.. Anyway, awesome job! :applause:

Ionized
04-01-2003, 01:10 AM
Looks fantastic, I love your style man. Only crit I would have is that his beard and top hair don't seem to flow as dramatically as the hair going down his back and his coat.

Can I ask what method you used to get the background?

Hyptosis
04-01-2003, 03:26 AM
Ionized Yeah, was thinking about the hair, I wanted to give a bit windy/fiery look and may have over did it.
The bg, just took a piece of paper and poured ink on it, then left it in my sink for a day. Pulled it out, scanned it, then slipped it in the back layer using photoshop. Drawing, is of course all pencil.

CgMonkey A few people have pointed out that he looks like the large catman from FFX, I think if I give him some color it will draw away froim that.

AndyBa Thanks, the other arm still needs some work. Doing that tonight.

megra You're right, and I never really noticed, tnx, maybe I'll try to straighten them up.

I've been thinking about coloring it, I really like bland colored stuff, but I do see the character with lots of red and oragnes, so I may yet.

.FX. I think I'll leave the legs like they are, there isn't much detail I could put in that would help imo, and I like to fade things out flowly.

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 07:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.