PDA

View Full Version : VueExport2 for Lightwave

LightFreeze
08-19-2007, 11:19 PM
Lightwave scene into Vue in 3 mouse clicks

VueExport2 (http://lightfreeze.newsit.es/VueExport.html)

Got Extreme? set up your scene with Extreme
Buy this, send your scene to Vue and use those 5 free render nodes you get with Vue.

Try the demo, works on the Mac too

IvanB
08-23-2007, 10:35 AM
Hi Steve,

Excelent plugin!!...even if used to just get your objects from LW to vue with the correct scaling whilst using xstream.

I'm about to try the demo version...the only problem is the videos are very small, and its hard to see exactly whats going on...when resized quality suffers...Do you have better quality videos?

I'm in the process of making some training tutorials to do with LW and xstream, and a few other apps (adobe stuff, motionbuilder, camera tracking etc) for commercial sale, and would like to make use of this plugin, as an addition to the whole xstream LW workflow.

LightFreeze
08-23-2007, 06:34 PM
Hi IvanB
I`ve uploaded a hires version of one of the vids, had to break it up but if you`ve got vdub you can piece it back together. Its in DivX format, hope thats OK. You can email me from the web page if you need to.

IvanB
08-24-2007, 04:44 AM
Thanks Steve,

I'll contact you via email.

CGTalk Moderation
08-24-2007, 04:45 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.