PDA

View Full Version : Cowgirl

Fury
03-31-2003, 01:48 AM
I've wanted to post something here for a while, but usually the stuff i do is more cartoony and it just seems like it usually doesn't fit in with the other work posted :) But i thought this one came out a little different than my usual style, so I thought maybe i could finally post something :)

http://myweb.thump.net/707055/CowGrrl.jpg

Rizzo
03-31-2003, 02:14 AM
greaat !!! loved the style... great drawing and painting... and character... :buttrock:

ps: she is a fox !!!

wildsheepchase
03-31-2003, 02:49 AM
Great pic! The coloring on her outfit is especially well done. I think there are a few things that could use some work though. First off, I'd like to see the full figure...you're almost there! Just give her some feet:D Secondly, I think the chest area looks a bit strange, especially on her left side. I think you could accentuate the line between her breast and her chest a bit less....maybe that's a matter of personal taste, but her breasts look really unnatural to me( like they're implants:blush:). I would like to see the handle of the gun have a bit more detail, maybe the same color as the body of the gun. The handle is so light and the rest of the gun is so dark that it almost doesn't read as one object to me....it needs to be a bit more integrated. Also, I think that she needs the top half of her face to be more in shadow.
Hope those crits help. :beer:

wildsheepchase
03-31-2003, 02:50 AM
By the way, you should post your other work! I love to see some different styles posted on these boards:beer:

Fury
03-31-2003, 02:48 PM
Thanks for the detailed crit wildsheepchase. that sort of thing is always appreciated. as for her no feet...i just ran out of room on the paper and just left it how it was :rolleyes: I agree about her implants, er i mean her chest ;) as for the gun I was thinking the ivory handle for the gun would show off against her body (the one on her hip mostly) maybe because she has white gloves it's throwing it off? or maybe the gun metal is just too dark? hmmm...
thanks again :)

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 06:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.