PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a specific rig

SebastianB
08-17-2007, 08:44 PM
Hi!
I was trying to modelate a bird's wing, following the steps of the jackals-forge tutorial, but it turns a bit complicated to me to control correctly the wing's movement.
I am in a hurry with this project, so i thought it would be very VERY confortable if someone has an extended tutorial, more detailed, to understand better how all the values has to be set, etc.
Or if someone knows in the web, or has it's own, the rig already designed just to work with it. I've realised it would take me lot of time to makes it look realistic.
Does anybody know if the jackalsforge project is somewhere to download...?
Please, any help the most welcome!

thanks!

nottoshabi
08-18-2007, 01:10 AM
You can post your problems and pics where you are stuck and we can help you out.

SebastianB
08-21-2007, 10:59 PM
Well, I designed the skeleton, skinned it with feather textures, all exaclty as it's in the tutorial.
But it turns complicated to me now
Where the IK handles should be set? And how the controller must be configurated in order to have the flowing effect in the wing cycle.

any general idea would be helpful...

(It's my first model, you see, forgive me my ignorance)

CGTalk Moderation
08-21-2007, 10:59 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.